Reviews for The angel and the Prince
Guest chapter 32 . 6/13/2014
Are u ok? U havent updated any of your stories recently, and u used update them daily!
NatalieFinchNightingale chapter 32 . 5/19/2014
This is really good. I've been hesitant to read it cuz the desription didnt appeal to me but i got pulled in quickly and love it
TheSensitivePlant chapter 32 . 9/12/2013
Poor Cas ... I love this story, please update when you can!
AnimeLove 24-7 chapter 32 . 9/9/2013
Love this story!
Gustin azza chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
Uugh why azazel don't die!
Gustin azza chapter 31 . 9/2/2013
Stupid dean! You must help him! Quickly! Update soon please!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 31 . 9/2/2013
OMGOMGOMG! Please update soon! I'm guessing he's broken his neck... Shit! Please update! Don't leave this hanging!
SD2005 chapter 31 . 9/2/2013
Poor cas. Wow I think this story is great i cant wait to see what happens next chapter. On the edge of my seat and this chapter put tears in my eyes. Dean has changed and he should be able to tell that cas is telling him truth because he has a bond with him.
Gustin azza chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
Aahhh stupid dean and john! Cas kill azazel because he deserve to be killed,,,he kill mary! Don't hurt cas! Update soon please
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
I hope john realises who was really responsible for Mary's death and John has to get down on his knee's and apologize to Cas. Great chapter. Please update soon!
Gustin azza chapter 29 . 8/29/2013
Please make azazel got killed soon,,I hate him!
Gustin azza chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
Thats your baby, dean! You misunderstand
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 29 . 8/29/2013
Nooooooooooo! another cliff-hanger! damn Azazel! Please update soon!
HuntingWithAngels chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
Oh my God! I KNEW IT! He was going to misunderstand the hole situation! I hope Cas tells him soon about their baby! Please post more!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
Another cliff hanger... :( poor cas gets screwed after every chapter. Don't get me wrong, I love this! But I cant help feel sorry for him. Anyways please update soon and keep this amazing thing going!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »