Reviews for If Told Something Enough
Ellanore chapter 12 . 11/24
Hi! I dunno if you're continuing, but if you do, I have an idea. So, like, what if one time when they go out on like hunting missions or something, a small surviving group of Titans come and attack them, like, one or two people die, and Eren's forced to transform when more come, since, yout know, they couldn't really search the earth, so yeah. This was kinda inspired from when Eren was holding the boulder and he's just like, FIGHT! and omagods that just broke my feels. Anyway, great Job on the story, I love it.
fluffykitty12 chapter 12 . 9/29
Gah! Absolutely freaking wonderful, I love how you focused on the emotional side with Eren, his depression, suicide wttempt, everything inmthis- especially how attached he and levideo have become after going through this- is amazing. One of the best fics I've read, hands down. :)
fluffykitty12 chapter 11 . 9/29
Ah, absolutely beautiful!
fluffykitty12 chapter 10 . 9/29

still, levi- hurry back. Eren needs you.
fluffykitty12 chapter 8 . 9/29
Yes thank you thank you he's alive levi you're the absolute best!
fluffykitty12 chapter 7 . 9/29
Oh shit. The emotions in this chapter, the intensity of feeling- it's insanely accurate. This story just took a dark twost- and I love it.
fluffykitty12 chapter 6 . 9/29
Yes baby! You go see the ocean!
fluffykitty12 chapter 5 . 9/29
Connie and Sasha are a little OC, but they're kinda hard to portray, and you captured their easy-going nature perfectly by having them share with Eren.
fluffykitty12 chapter 4 . 9/29
This is really sweet- I especially love the part with Levi. Showing his concern and giving small gifts- almost as reparation for having to leave Eren behind.
fluffykitty12 chapter 3 . 9/29
Oh thank goah. I knew they wouldn't abandon him, bUT it's nice to have an explanation as to why they weren't there?
fluffykitty12 chapter 2 . 9/29
This was heart-rending to read. Especially the bit with Levi- he's normally so detached and cool, but he realizes the extent of Eren's abuse and it's so incredibly sad...
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 9/29
Your story is the exception to the rule. It's absolutely wonderful. The despair, the aching loneliness in this this chapter is painfully accurate and I love it! :)
crossedwings chapter 12 . 3/13
:'). Kudos to you my friend. For this beautiful story.
Archae Titan chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I read this, and "How to save a life" by the Fray comes on in the radio. That is just..the feelz. Well, great job on this; seriously. This is the 5th time I have read this, applause to you. -salutes AoT style-
Archae Titan chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I read this...and 'How to save a life' by The Fray comes on in the radio. That is just...well. Good work on this, seriously. Great job -salutes AoT style-