Reviews for If Told Something Enough
fluffykitty12 chapter 12 . 9/29
Gah! Absolutely freaking wonderful, I love how you focused on the emotional side with Eren, his depression, suicide wttempt, everything inmthis- especially how attached he and levideo have become after going through this- is amazing. One of the best fics I've read, hands down. :)
fluffykitty12 chapter 11 . 9/29
Ah, absolutely beautiful!
fluffykitty12 chapter 10 . 9/29

still, levi- hurry back. Eren needs you.
fluffykitty12 chapter 8 . 9/29
Yes thank you thank you he's alive levi you're the absolute best!
fluffykitty12 chapter 7 . 9/29
Oh shit. The emotions in this chapter, the intensity of feeling- it's insanely accurate. This story just took a dark twost- and I love it.
fluffykitty12 chapter 6 . 9/29
Yes baby! You go see the ocean!
fluffykitty12 chapter 5 . 9/29
Connie and Sasha are a little OC, but they're kinda hard to portray, and you captured their easy-going nature perfectly by having them share with Eren.
fluffykitty12 chapter 4 . 9/29
This is really sweet- I especially love the part with Levi. Showing his concern and giving small gifts- almost as reparation for having to leave Eren behind.
fluffykitty12 chapter 3 . 9/29
Oh thank goah. I knew they wouldn't abandon him, bUT it's nice to have an explanation as to why they weren't there?
fluffykitty12 chapter 2 . 9/29
This was heart-rending to read. Especially the bit with Levi- he's normally so detached and cool, but he realizes the extent of Eren's abuse and it's so incredibly sad...
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 9/29
Your story is the exception to the rule. It's absolutely wonderful. The despair, the aching loneliness in this this chapter is painfully accurate and I love it! :)
crossedwings chapter 12 . 3/13
:'). Kudos to you my friend. For this beautiful story.
Archae Titan chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I read this, and "How to save a life" by the Fray comes on in the radio. That is just..the feelz. Well, great job on this; seriously. This is the 5th time I have read this, applause to you. -salutes AoT style-
Archae Titan chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I read this...and 'How to save a life' by The Fray comes on in the radio. That is just...well. Good work on this, seriously. Great job -salutes AoT style-
bekah chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Awwwww!that was so sweet! This was a really good fic!