Reviews for If Told Something Enough
crossedwings chapter 12 . 3/13
:'). Kudos to you my friend. For this beautiful story.
Archae Titan chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I read this, and "How to save a life" by the Fray comes on in the radio. That is just..the feelz. Well, great job on this; seriously. This is the 5th time I have read this, applause to you. -salutes AoT style-
Archae Titan chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I read this...and 'How to save a life' by The Fray comes on in the radio. That is just...well. Good work on this, seriously. Great job -salutes AoT style-
bekah chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Awwwww!that was so sweet! This was a really good fic!
Thatcrazywhetavalian chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Oh my god this is beautiful!
Is this the end?
It was perfect, but I'm gonna miss this fanfic. It is one of my favorites of all time.
kmc995 chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
Awe Eren be so humble and forgiving! BUT NO THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED.

True dat – when Eren’s in pain we all suffer.

YES YES YES YES YES NOT JUST NIGHTMARES YES IT’S MORE DEFINITELY MOAR

AND YES THEY DESERVE TO BE HAPPY YES!

I just jumped because a train is going by my house right now and it honked its fucking horn like 20 times and that shit is LOUD and piercing. Just thought I’d share.

OH MY GOD! THE NAME! I SEE IT! AHHHHH SHIT JUST GOT REAL! “If told something enough,” WAHH

Eren Baby is not a beast. He’s a smexy titan-shifitng BEAST of a man. There is a difference.

HOW ADORABLE HE’S LAYING IN LEVI’S LAP! KHBFJHBVJKHSFD I actually don’t even know if this “man” is Levi yet, but I’M WILING TO BET IT IS.

I WAS RIGHT.

Levi is so demanding I love him yesssss

I hate it when I try to stand and walk with numb legs. It’s horrible.

YES that is love

YES he deserves it

It’s HUMAN to doubt yourself every once in a while.

THEY LOVE EACHOTHER AHHH HAPPY ENDING WHOOP!

Tea is always a good conversation starter. MMM. TEA.

THE NAME AGAIN! IT’S SO SYMBOLIC WHEN IT’S THE LAST SENTENCE! HKSDBJASHMV

I’m gonna miss this story! But Eren and Levi are together and Eren’s all nice and happy again! I GUESS I can leave him alone with his Corporal…

P.S. I love that saying: When in doubt, fluff it out. You can never have too much fluff!

YEAH BUDDY I knows it I knows whats you gots planned!

Krista
Not so human anymore chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
I really liked that ending. It was a complete 180 begining. These are the endings that I like. I like it when they end happy. Why can't they end happy more often? That was great. I think it was just perfect.
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
AIYAH! This chapter killed me with cuteness! I love your writing and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you in the future!
Shinome Akira chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
Love this story! They're so cute together...
L. Kagamine-sama chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
Well, fluff is not bad. Actually is good but i do love some drama.
9haharharley1 chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
Im super excited for OT3 stories! Sad to see this one end, but im sure you'll make it up to us greedy readers!
Cascade00 chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Its completed! Let me just say thank you for taking me on this journey! It was so fun and exciting to read each and every new chapters. There were times were I was crying and I just loved how much emotions were being portrayed. You may feel as though this chapter isn't the greatest but to me it is. Why, because I have the ending. I know that Eren lives happily with Levi. Having the conclusion allows my mind and imagination have an answer. Once again I just want to let you know how wonderful the story has been and thank you for makimg the time to write, think, edit, and upload. I just want to let you know you are appreciated for your work.
creoleereri chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Awww it's over I always re read beforegetting to the new posted chapter! Gosh this was perfect so focused on Erens recovery and built to the love but also Erens self love such beauty
L. Kagamine-sama chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
Owwwwnt, Eren is freaking cute :3 I'm loving the fic.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
awwwwww loved itttt! nooo dont tell me its really ending!