Reviews for ABC
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Immortal, ill, intertwined , irreplaceable are some words! So fun to read all these chapters love the writing
Jay Dawn chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
[Ice cream Inferno Blade (I was playing EBF XD hahaha) Idiot Izzy ICE CREAM CAKE XD Idol Ibsen (Yeah, I know. It's a story character but, WTHeck? XD) ICE ICEBERG Incubus Incest Island Icons (That cute story ) I XD Yeah, I ran out of ideas. XD]
Jay Dawn chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Ahahahahahahaha XD I fudging knew it! Ah fudge it XD hahahaha I just... can't! Ahahhaha *jumps off to bed and laughs manically*
AnotherHetaliaFan chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Ice maybe? ;)
Nimblefoot13 chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
[yaoi intensifies] oh my sweet Castiel in heaven yesssssssss!

I is for itch, idiocy (tamaki's or otherwise), idea, illuminate, invest, infer, incise, incriminate, ice cream, itinerary, island, and interrupt (interrupt could be funnnny!)
thecrazyLaDiDa chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
I LOVE THESE! Omg they're all so god damn cute I just can't. For 'I' maybe...incense...or ink...or infuriatingly scary horror movies...
godess bubbles chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Did he attack again!That's what I want to know...Update soon!
EternalFalsity chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Your creativity has no limits Little defensive Kaoru and an aggressive player-like Hikaru 1000 points for you. Lol, I feel like all I have for your chapters is endless praise ;). It was great to be able to read your writing again. Hmm for the letter I: Invisible, Illegal, Ill, Igloo, Impossible, Immortal, etc
Moayami-chan chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Ahahaha! Aww! Oh my gosh! I loved it:) Werewolf Hikaru makes me swoon... *blushes*

This was just fantastic:) You're so creative! Goodness. Hmm... I? Investigation? Island? Ice Cream? Isolation? Initiate? Innocent?
PerfectingSilence chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
First off, thanks for the compliment! Second, I love this chapter, even though I'm not much a werewolf fan, it intrigued me. Third, my suggestion is Ice Cream. That, or Irresistible.
Moayami-chan chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Oh my goodness, sorry! It took me awhile to get around reading this, but OHMYGOSH! That is so funny! I was wondering when the glue was going to come into play! Hahahaha! Very clever! Haha! That's too funny:) That just made my night:) Thank you for that:)
godess bubbles chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
What about Hot...They could be at a beach or whatever!Update soon!
Rabbitonthemoon chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
This was a really nice chapter :)
Smirff2013 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Is that all you can do is boy and boy story's ?
EternalFalsity chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Poor Poor Kaoru lmao! I'd never come up with an idea like this by hearing the word glue haha. This chapter was hilarious, thanks for updating I missed you & your writing!

Suggestions for H could be: Hikaru (of course haha), Hair, Harass, hmph, ... etc
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »