Reviews for Broke
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Hi, I hope it's not too late to ask for more of this. I love the concern for Tony that came through when Gibbs didn't get gel on his hands. And that he actually expects to get his hands covered in hair do is just sweet. Drowsy boss is lovable. - Hopefully DiNozzo Senior gets lucky at the horse track and leaves for new adventures after a few days!
Thanks and cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Great job!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Another good Tony/Gibbs father/son time. And Gibbs knowing just what to do and say to get through to Tony.

I kow its been a while but would love more to this.
Scat210 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Really nice story, loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Great job!
TriggerHappyJax chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Just stumbled upon this story today and gobbled it up...delicious! Would love seconds so hope you write more...I am off to read your other stuff...thanks for the nice read!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Oh wow yes I want more please . That was so good.
SharonE68 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Great story…Tony should listen to Gibbs…even though, I understand how he feels it is his father but he shouldn’t forget he deserves better.
lindycat chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Would love to see more.
: )
sundarkeyes chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Uhhhhhh I love it! Thank you for the fanfic :)
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh please do write morreeeeee please? I love this so far and I wonder where you could take it, great job so far :)
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This was so sweet! Nicely done.
binkeybella chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Just found your one shot, really nice- I know I sure wouldn't mind more. Tony NEVER ges enough lovin' from Gibbs when Sr. is on the show!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Please write more! I'd like Tony to be !
Downey for President chapter 1 . 8/25/2013