Reviews for The Flower-mission
Nameless Knight chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Snowball fight Snowball fight Heh, a kiss would certainly warm them up in the snow
Kazane Hime chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Awwww Very, very cute! Really wish I could write romance fics but reading ones like this make up for that :3 Great job, really enjoyed it!
ArcanineTales chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Omg I loved this! Loved the fluff, loved the snowball fight, loved the interaction. Fluff Snow Awesome. XD They were both so well in character, and the whole Elise makeup mission seemed so plausible, almost like it could have been a sub-quest. :P I loved the dialogue you manage between these two, I feel like I'm reading something canon, or something I wish was canon. :) I'm off to read your other one now... Thanks for the read!
healylite chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow that escalated ahahha I laughed so hard at "she could only look up in horror. "Noooooo" XDDD I gotta say though. Poor Alvin. His hair was ruined XDD (Loved that part!) I guess it's fine. Leia made it up to him the second time hehe

Also Jude letting Milla eat all the food.. bahaha
Ryuchu chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Ow...you made my heart explode from the positively adorable nature of this one-shot. It was so cute and sweet and every little interaction the two of them had was so lovingly written.

I do have to say though that my favorite part was Leia pelting Alvin with a snow ball. I get the impression that Leia's not very good at handling awkward situations, so she does her best to lighten them up - I could most definitely see her reacting to an unexpected kiss in the way in which you described. And Alvin was wonderfully characterized as well; yes he's an extremely teasing person, but he also has his serious side and you managed to balance those two elements so well! You have a talented grasp of these two characters and I love seeing you write for them!

I do have to point out one thing though. At two points you used the word "muster" (Alvin gave her a lopsided grin while mustering the flowers before plucking one.; She avoided her eyes from him and mustered the snowy landscape instead.) however, muster wouldn't be the correct word to use in this situation. Maybe "survey" would be a better choice?

That one little thing aside, I'm so glad to see that you're still writing for this couple. You're a very talented fluff writer and I can never get my hands on enough fluff with this couple. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more!
MelleCurtiss chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Whoa WHOA WHOAAAA!
The accident kiss, i squealed! xDD
I was already statisfied with all the fluff when they had that little kiss and fun snowball fight BUT THIS!? xDD
Fluffymausi u bastard, you gave me the fluff attack! / xD
I pretty much love the setting you brought them in and of course you've stayed true to the characters nature (seen when alvin and leia have their little teasings or Leia cursing her helpful nature makes it so believeable), perhaps i wished elise would've shown up but still, you've suprised me and my heart at the very end, good job!
I'm glad you've put some passive Jude/Milla/Elise in, please keep up the great work! -