Reviews for The New Kid
Firespirit101 chapter 1 . 6/26
This was so cute! I loved it!
Sabere Commander chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This was a nice HEART warming crossover story that makes any NOBODY feel not so alone. XD! Do you see what I did there? IN-GAME REFERENCES RULE!
LeonaWriter chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I really love what you've done with this. The subtle tones, the noodle incidents - I'd love to see a story about what happened when the Heartless came into the Terminal. It evokes such a lot of backstory with just a few lines - that said, I also like how you're dealing with them just getting used to being plugged in, being used to seeing themselves as somewhat separate from their in-game selves. Not to mention the dichotomy of their selves from the first games and the second... Anyways, I loved the story, and thank you for writing it!
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I love this! Sora would drink fifty root beers and then go puke...
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
DAWWW BEST CROSSOVER EVERRRR.

I'm planning on making my own kingdom Hearts and wreck it Ralph crossover. I'm going to do pretty much the same thing you did. Except make the game to let in all the heartless be kh3.

Is it okay if I reference some of what happened in your fan fiction in mine? Since its so great and all...
Tony Stark chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Did not see that coming. A Cross between Wreck It Ralph and Kingdom Hearts. Now thats creative.
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
this is really cute! i've still yet to see Wreck-it-Ralph. but this story is funny too!
Tiny Zephyr chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
this is so awesome! (though in reality all i have to say is you did NOT just do the summer thing.) but great job haha!
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 8/21/2013