Reviews for Truth or Dare: My Little Pony Edition!
ultimateCCC chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Ha!
ultimateCCC chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Mane not mare.
jessica necase chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
give rainbow dash a truth it is how she has a crush on it is flutershy
flash century chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
TWI I LOVE U TOO BUT HONESTLY I LOVE U TOO AND IM GONNA HAVE TO PUT A WAITING TIME ON HAVING A BABY P.S SOZ I GOT CAPS ON...TWI w-w-will y-yyou m-mmarry mme?
Mikaela chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Stick your face in my ass
blue pegasus chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I DARE RD TO CRAP ON TWILIGHT!
SoarinDash4ever chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Oooh, I dare Rainbow Dash too... (Muh ha ha haha...) Flirt with Discord!
Dupree chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Please continue this story
guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Dare rainbow to watch cupcakes video 3 times straight with no brewksbin between
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Dare pinkie pie to make out w/ discord (yes that means to make him come onto the show) PLZ
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Not to be a stickler right at chapter one but you introduced him as "Mane Winkleman" and then called him "Mare" everytime to the end of the chapter.
Brambelle chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Brilliant, I can just imagine Pinkie Pie like that! And Rarity, I laughed my head off at that bit with the water. So yeah, absolutely brilliantly written. Just one thing that I noticed about it, at the start you said 'even though everyone in the audience were ponies, they had no idea what was going on,' So, how would the audience, Flutter Shy, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack, and Rarity be on a game-show and not know what's going on!
catspats31 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
The writing quality is fine, but the following part of the Content Guidelines are broken for using reviews to guide this story:

Entries not allowed:
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

Since you answered ultimateCCC's request in chapter two, someone can use it as evidence in their abuse report. Please delete the story and reupload so that you'll only use requests sent by PM.

catspats31
Member of Eliminator
ultimateCCC chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Why don't you do something special on chapters of 5s ex. 5, 10, 15, 20, etc.
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 2 . 8/23/2013