Reviews for Out of the Ashes Rewritten
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
Please kill of Bella. She needs to die for all the deaths she has caused. Given the reasoning you provided in this story, with the whole it's James' nature to hunt and kill humans anyways, why kill a blood vamp over a human.

Kill her pleeease
Lucinda Silver chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Wasn't this supposed to be the rewritten one? At least please delete the original first story if you're going to rewrite because I can't keep track of them of all and well, it make me wonder if you're going to keep rewrite and rewrite and keep them all just cause confusion you know?

Anyway I like this story so far and I'm looking forward to read more. Again.
rosebud90 chapter 9 . 7/5/2016
I love this one hope it stay up.
Blackpantherprince chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
Fascinating World you have created, but a little bit complicated... you for sure have a vivid imagination, very original story! :)
Blackpantherprince chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Very intriguing and unique story premise, a mixture of a little bit of everything...
CharitinaX chapter 9 . 6/16/2016
LMAO. The rewrite to a rewrite. Rewrite-ception?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
As long as there is jasper/harry lovin I will be there with bells
firebluebird2006 chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
i thought this was the rewrite?
Sin chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I don't like how you changed her eye color. You're taking away her actual history and everything that made her Harry. AND STOP SAYING 'HENCE'!
TheSilverDragon360 chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
more chapters olease
TheUnknownFuture chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
I love this so much! You're such a talented writer! And finally, they understand the chaos Edward has created, and are actually trying to deal with it. I don't mind Bella in this story, which is nice for a change.
draco7347 chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
love story cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
i like this story.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
Nice to see some shoutouts to the Mortal Instruments series and the ever angering dragon-demons of Alec's nightmares.
Sraya chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Please continue this story I am thoroughly enjoying this great concept and original idea