Reviews for Moving On
Amyeco chapter 1 . 6/21
I loved this story. It was short and sweet. I would've read another 10 chapters. lol.
stephrob92 chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
Very sweet story...I like that Marcus finally straightened out his life enough to make up with his daughters.
stephrob92 chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
Not liking Marcus so much anymore.
stephrob92 chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
Is it wrong that I want Hermione and Marcus to stay together...Marcus to realize his wife is everything he wants and stay faithful? I mean, I love Draco...he's the reason I chose to read this story. But Marcus seems truly sorry and kind of sweet.
Saissa chapter 21 . 9/15/2016
A very interesting story. Especially since we dont see much of Marcus Flint or Adrian Pucy in any of these Fan Fic stories.
GoodGodHenry chapter 21 . 2/20/2016
Great story with right amount of angst. Hermione is quite mature and Draco surprised me.
Mia Malfoy chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
Emmy is beyond sweet.
Arickakent21 chapter 21 . 7/30/2015
Awwwww this was such a cute story. I loved it!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
Cute ending!(: I liked this story a lot. I loved Lex and Emmy, they were in possibly sweet. I also really liked how you wrote the characters, you made them real. Great story!
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
I get loving your children and wanting to have them have a healthy realationship but why is making herself weak and acting like his wife after the crap he pulled
SusanMarieS chapter 21 . 4/15/2014
This was one I wasn't sure I was going to finish just because it was a different concept and we didn't see the original relationship move, but after the second chapter I was hooked. Loved the daughters and even the way you included the ex in the story. Hermione and Draco kept to their characters introduced and had a logical movement throughout. Thank you.
guest chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
:D
This kind of story makes me happy! :)
Sunshine72 chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
I loved it! Thanks!
tanilc chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
Loved it
AC chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
Sorry for my million reviews, haha. I can't not write a comment, It's in my French blood, haha. So yeah, I adored this chapter and I feel like Alex is so brilliant for her age.