Reviews for Moving On
Saissa chapter 21 . 9/15
A very interesting story. Especially since we dont see much of Marcus Flint or Adrian Pucy in any of these Fan Fic stories.
GoodGodHenry chapter 21 . 2/20
Great story with right amount of angst. Hermione is quite mature and Draco surprised me.
Mia Malfoy chapter 11 . 1/3
Emmy is beyond sweet.
Arickakent21 chapter 21 . 7/30/2015
Awwwww this was such a cute story. I loved it!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
Cute ending!(: I liked this story a lot. I loved Lex and Emmy, they were in possibly sweet. I also really liked how you wrote the characters, you made them real. Great story!
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
I get loving your children and wanting to have them have a healthy realationship but why is making herself weak and acting like his wife after the crap he pulled
SusanMarieS chapter 21 . 4/15/2014
This was one I wasn't sure I was going to finish just because it was a different concept and we didn't see the original relationship move, but after the second chapter I was hooked. Loved the daughters and even the way you included the ex in the story. Hermione and Draco kept to their characters introduced and had a logical movement throughout. Thank you.
guest chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
:D
This kind of story makes me happy! :)
Sunshine72 chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
I loved it! Thanks!
tanilc chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
Loved it
AC chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
Sorry for my million reviews, haha. I can't not write a comment, It's in my French blood, haha. So yeah, I adored this chapter and I feel like Alex is so brilliant for her age.
AC chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
Again, you're making me melt. This whole chapter was just perfect.
AC chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Awww. I understand why the girls are mad at Marcus, but he was trying to make an effort. Too little too late... Hopefully he'll be able to fix it but that won't be easy!

Again, I really enjoyed reading you!
AC chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
Oh darlings. Everything is going so well right now, can it stay like that forever? Probably not... Angry Marcus will probably be back in the picture. Mmmh.

Super sweet chapter!
AC chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Okay, I was totally wrong, haha. Me and my crazy ideas!

This chapter made me so happy and sad at the same time. Honestly, the little girls feeling this way about their Dad is such a sad thing. But at least they enjoy Draco and his feelings for Hermione seem to be blossoming into something positive for their family.

This was a really great chapter. :)