Reviews for 50
ColorlessRainbow42 chapter 1 . 1/22
OKay. TELL ME YOUR SECRET! *Pulls up lamp from nowhere and shines it in your face* WHATS YOUR SECRET TO AMAZINGLY GOOD FAN FICTION?! HMMM?! Not talking eh? Do I NEED to take out my taser? Oh my cupcake! I should paint my taser to look like a TARDIS! WOW! THANKS FOR THE IDEA! wait... YOU JUST INSPIRED ME! WHERE IS ALL THIS INSPIRATION COMING FROM?! YOUR LIKE A WATERFALL! Have a great day and- TELL ME YOUR SECRET! -CR (Y)
RevNicolaAnne chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
HAHAHAHA I loved it!
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
lol
Anakin's Apprentice chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh, I love 9's line! This was hilarious!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
very funny ahahahaha
Armaryllis chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Lol smart move 9, maybe youve shouldve married rose before the whole bad wolf thing happening making you regenerate into 10 and perhaps avoided this mess
BlueHummingbird101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Yay - love this! It's always nice to have a River-meets-Rose where they doesn't kill each other, but they don't exactly 'like' each other. Made me laugh out loud, so got a few weird looks from my family - thx for posting! :)
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Very cute.
Supfan chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
LMAO. Ok, don't usually like humor/crack fics but fucking hilarious. Especially Nine's bit at the end HAHAHAHA
Serendipity989 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
lol, you go 9!
AMysteriousWoman711 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Okay...this is just getting ridiculous...that's it...that's it! I am going to die laughing...I just know it! Your stories pose an actual threat to my health...reading any more might *actually* kill me.
Doesn't mean I'm going to stop, though...never listened to Doctors much, ya see...you might even say I'm "jeopardy-friendly". So I'm going to ignore my aching sides and aching facial muscles and just keep on reading your stories...cuz, ya know? Death by laughter is a helluva nice way to go. ;op
Lilyar0919 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
omg lol
Piper Emerald chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
"See?" Nine asked offscreen, munching on his popcorn. "This is why I didn't want to be in this episode." Hahaha!