Reviews for The Black Prophecy- Alternates
jjnovak chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I enjoyed this version where Bella wasn't there to watch or be involved!
hotsauceloon chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I love the more aggressive Hermonie. It is so hot to see her take control, really hope to see to see more of this side of her in T.B.P
Gothicangel555 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Oo
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh, I'm sorry I missed this one till now! I really think you could have included it; it doesn't seem too abrupt to me. But you're the author, and you know best. I'm glad you decided to share it with us. I LOVE dominant Hermione (and the idea of pureblood families disciplining their own is intriguing). Lovely! Are there going to be any more of these (so I know whether I should alert it?).
Greyella chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
this chapter is still a gem on its own. it reads quite well as a one-shot. actually, i like that it starts the reader in the middle of a situation, as it leaves stuff up for their own devices. i do agree. this was too fast for H's character in the long running saga as is. but alone, it's quite...smotty. Yep. Smot.
Katie chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This alternative chapter was well written and very interesting. But I personally prefer the original chapter that included Bellatrix. If I remember correctly in a past chapter Bella told Hermione that nothing was to happen between her and Narcissa without Bella's permission or her being present.
EAnIL chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I just finish reading the main part and just finish this. My gosh why did you not make this a canon but whatever floats you boat I guess and Im sure theirs a reason for it. Also can I make a request I know that Hermione will feeling that punishment for days but can you please make her act like it never happen in front of other people but Bella and Narcissa knows that shes still feel the punishment.
char245 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Very very nice alternate chapter :)