Reviews for A Slave for Keeps
Lilllie Groover chapter 1 . 4/9
I LOVED IT! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
wow just wow thank you
Wonderlandiful Chaos chapter 1 . 2/28
Absolutely incredible. The grammar was amazing, and the story plot was very concise. I was practically reading for my own life! It was detailed and wonderful, unlike some quick and horribly written ones I've read. The vocabulary in it was absolutely mind blowing. Two thumbs up!
Hediromae chapter 6 . 2/24
Absolutely adorable. Loved it. Don't normally do one shots, but I couldn't pass it up. Glad I found this one.
BlackVeilBride chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
That was cute...
I know okay chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I loved this one. I personally know doms, subs, slaves, and puppies. My favorite are the puppies. I don't think people realize that most people in that world are extremely well-educated.
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Amazing story :).
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I just LOVE a DomHarry. Harry was a kinky bastard and I loved that too. Nicely written. I'm glad it had a fluffy ending. Thanks for that.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Very interesting and different turn on relationships. I can't but wonder if he'd had Draco spread his legs he could've spanked his balls, too, for a most stimulating time.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Well that was disgusting.
allenx14 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
DAwwww
HushHush16 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Oh my Jesus, beeeeeeyoooootiiiiiiiiiiful! :P :)
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE THIS!
kittylover93 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
how in the world does this story only have 26 (well now 27) reviews. this was a fantastic story and man there are some stories i wish i could erase from my mind so i could read it over like it was new and this is one of those stories. i really really really loved it. i hope more people find it and review because it is that great. you best be sure i will be sharing it with a few of my friends. Great job :D