Reviews for A little female Peter Pan
monkeyseemonkeydo10101 chapter 5 . 6/11
please continue
PhanPhicAddict chapter 5 . 1/8
I really love you're story and that you have mixed the Classic version with the one from 'Once Upon A time' I really hope you update soon!
BringbackDannyPhantom chapter 5 . 1/6
Please continue this story is great!
glitterkkayy chapter 5 . 1/3
Please update again soon! I love your stories.
princess December Snow chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
loveing this!, peter pan is my faveorite 'story'
mitkit99 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Peter's a lot darker in this than normal but with the way you are going with the story it fits. I can't wait for Peter to find out about her being his daughter though I think that should happen after he find's out about Wendy's death. Speaking of, is there any possible way you can bring Wendy back. You could have Hook find away to do it to get Isabella back? I didn't catch her age. I'm guessing she's twelve since Wendy died :( when she was 10 and you said in the first chapter it had been two years since then.
LUV IT! UPDATE SOON! My 2 fav Peter Pan stories were completed in the past 2 months so I have been looking for another to read and I believe I just found it! :)
Lexi chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
I really really loved this. Please don't stop. It is beautiful. Thank you.
ginger chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Both parts of the chapter were amazing! I enjoyed very much the part with Hook! He is definitely in denial! the way he was trying to ignore and downgrade his feelings was presented wonderfully! "... her cute nose. Did I thought the word cute? what is wrong with me?" made me laugh! And then Smee put the cherry on top with the revelation of her connection with Pan. And more denial from Hook, until he finally admitted that the clues are strong. The second part now: oh Pan is creepy. I hope Hook will soon take Bella away from him. I see that Bella didn't share much with him. Good move. She took the deal, I don't know if it is a good idea but what choice did she really have? I am waiting for the next chapter impatiently. Really really really good chapter!
Mrs.Black98 chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Will Peter ever find out Isabella is his daughter? and is she gonna fall in love with a lost boy? I think it should be Cubby or Tootles. lol Love it keep up the great work!
jin chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Very nice chapter! I like the dark Pan, he would add more thrill in the plot.I am kind of glad that Isabella didn't tell him that he is her father. I don't think she trusts him and I don't blame her. I love Smee: he connected the dots about Isabella! It was so fun the part where Hook could not understand and believe what Smee was telling him! I have a little suggestion: you can have Hook telling Pan that he is her father, not yet, at some point in the future after Hook confirms the information with Isabella and when the dear cunning captain finds the most convenient time for him to cast the blow to Peter!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Indeed Pan is dark! I even could say he is a little (or a lot) unbalanced! This is quite fascinating, to see his behavior to ...everything and everyone. Hook was arguing with himself, cool! Very good chapter!
meghanLC chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Yay! You go Captain Hook! Save your lady! Sooo excited when I got the notification that the new chapter was out! I can't wait for chapter 6 I really hope it comes out soon, it's one of my favorite stories on this app. I love the romance between Capt. Hook and Isabella. Will there be any possibility that they'll see each other in chapter 6;)? And will Pan find out Isabella and hook didn't go as far as he thinks? Ughh so many questions! Can't wait, I love your writing!
DreamBubbles chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Maybe this time I'm allowed to leave a review.. (I was really annoyed last time when it said I already gawe one - as if) well.. :) I SO SO LOVE THIS STORY! Pans daughter... really.. that is so cool.. and with Hook.. on my oh my.. ;) I think it's nice to read about darker Pan for a change.. and it's a first for me to read about Once upon a story Hook and I can say to me it gives a nice boost in to the story. And I also join the team angry Hook is a sexy Hook :) oh I so hope to read more of this soon.. ;)
princess December Snow chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
OMG lovesies
DreamBubbles chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Oh my gosh! What a story! What an Hook and what an Bell ;) I totally love her attitude. Wonder what Peter will do or think when he finds out Bell is his daughter. I somehow have a feeling things aren't/weren't quite so simple bethween Wendy and Peter.. :) can Peter even think of being a father? And what about the indians? Have they changed at all? Tiger Lily was mentioned, but has she grown like Peter has? Oh, this is getting (not that it isn't already) so very interesting! Please do write more when you possibly have freetime to do so. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »