Reviews for A little female Peter Pan
please come back
I Love your story
I'm still waiting, still have a faith...
ginger chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
I won't give up hoping for a new chapter in the future!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
I 'm sorry you lost your passion for this story. It was really incredible. But, thank you for your letting us know. Good luck with whatever you do!
DreamBubbles chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
Well I can wait for this story for as long as I'm cabable of reading and this site stays on. Love the story and I'll wait as long as there is hope. About the story Mine I'll put PM
meghanLC chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I finished chapter 5 a long time ago but I'm always checking back for updates! Totally agree with mitkit on where the story should go. Though hook and Isabella being 12 is kind of creepy lol. But I would love for you to finish tho! It's been a year I think since the last update
monkeyseemonkeydo10101 chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
please continue
PhanPhicAddict chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
I really love you're story and that you have mixed the Classic version with the one from 'Once Upon A time' I really hope you update soon!
BringbackDannyPhantom chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
Please continue this story is great!
KayleeLovesToWrite chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Please update again soon! I love your stories.
princess December Snow chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
loveing this!, peter pan is my faveorite 'story'
mitkit99 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Peter's a lot darker in this than normal but with the way you are going with the story it fits. I can't wait for Peter to find out about her being his daughter though I think that should happen after he find's out about Wendy's death. Speaking of, is there any possible way you can bring Wendy back. You could have Hook find away to do it to get Isabella back? I didn't catch her age. I'm guessing she's twelve since Wendy died :( when she was 10 and you said in the first chapter it had been two years since then.
LUV IT! UPDATE SOON! My 2 fav Peter Pan stories were completed in the past 2 months so I have been looking for another to read and I believe I just found it! :)
Lexi chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
I really really loved this. Please don't stop. It is beautiful. Thank you.
ginger chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Both parts of the chapter were amazing! I enjoyed very much the part with Hook! He is definitely in denial! the way he was trying to ignore and downgrade his feelings was presented wonderfully! "... her cute nose. Did I thought the word cute? what is wrong with me?" made me laugh! And then Smee put the cherry on top with the revelation of her connection with Pan. And more denial from Hook, until he finally admitted that the clues are strong. The second part now: oh Pan is creepy. I hope Hook will soon take Bella away from him. I see that Bella didn't share much with him. Good move. She took the deal, I don't know if it is a good idea but what choice did she really have? I am waiting for the next chapter impatiently. Really really really good chapter!
Mrs.Black98 chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Will Peter ever find out Isabella is his daughter? and is she gonna fall in love with a lost boy? I think it should be Cubby or Tootles. lol Love it keep up the great work!
jin chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Very nice chapter! I like the dark Pan, he would add more thrill in the plot.I am kind of glad that Isabella didn't tell him that he is her father. I don't think she trusts him and I don't blame her. I love Smee: he connected the dots about Isabella! It was so fun the part where Hook could not understand and believe what Smee was telling him! I have a little suggestion: you can have Hook telling Pan that he is her father, not yet, at some point in the future after Hook confirms the information with Isabella and when the dear cunning captain finds the most convenient time for him to cast the blow to Peter!