Reviews for Pack Mentality
fleetfox791 chapter 1 . 5/22
I absolutely loved this! I'm a little late to the party, but I really enjoyed how you made the characters react to pack dynamics. Good Job
BigRed9 chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
Very good thank you for sharing with us all
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 7/22/2020
Awesome fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
Oh my gosh, I love this fic so much! I honestly don’t know why! Maybe it’s because everyone isn’t being a douchebag, or maybe becaue it’s the pack being protective or that Stilles is being really accepted or maybe it was even just the complete and utter lack of mistakes and damn, gurl (or guy, don’t want to assume), can you use words! Thank you so much for brining this into the world, I needed this in my life.
THANK. YOU. SO. MUUUUUUCCCCCCHHH!
Love ya, muchacha/muchachoe!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(In case you hadn’t noticed, I really loved this and think you’re an amazing writer!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
THANK. YOU. SO. MUUUUUUCCCCCCHHH!
Love ya, muchacha/muchachoe!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
My5tic-Lali chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
this is perfect! i love your writing, you really have such a good grasp on Stiles' character, and the scenarios are so beautiful! love it! thank you for sharing this!
Isa Wilson chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Awwwww! So much Pack fluff!
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This was so cute! Love it!
midknightmist chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
awesome story, thanks for sharing
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Wow. I like this and I don't even watch teen wolf.
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Awwwwww! Derek being protective is sooooo cute!
The Crimson Kiss chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Aw, that was so sweet! This definitely deserves more than seven reviews. I loved the ending, I never thought Derek would be one for reassurances like that but you wrote it so well and you managed to keep him in character. It was adorable :)
Apple-Sauce84 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Written like a boss
xxtwistedstormxx chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was soooo good!
Blonde604 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love Teen Wolf! I think you did a wonderful job with the characterizations. Especially capturing Stiles' snarky/sarcastic personality. Oh and that girl at the end was just plain crazy. Great job as always :)

Do you plan on writing more for this fandom?