Reviews for Pack Mentality
My5tic-Lali chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
this is perfect! i love your writing, you really have such a good grasp on Stiles' character, and the scenarios are so beautiful! love it! thank you for sharing this!
Izi Wilson chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Awwwww! So much Pack fluff!
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This was so cute! Love it!
midknightmist chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
awesome story, thanks for sharing
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Wow. I like this and I don't even watch teen wolf.
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Awwwwww! Derek being protective is sooooo cute!
The Crimson Kiss chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Aw, that was so sweet! This definitely deserves more than seven reviews. I loved the ending, I never thought Derek would be one for reassurances like that but you wrote it so well and you managed to keep him in character. It was adorable :)
Academy6 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Written like a boss
xxtwistedstormxx chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was soooo good!
Blonde604 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love Teen Wolf! I think you did a wonderful job with the characterizations. Especially capturing Stiles' snarky/sarcastic personality. Oh and that girl at the end was just plain crazy. Great job as always :)

Do you plan on writing more for this fandom?
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is, quite legitimately, my absolute favourite Teen Wolf Pack fanfiction on the entire site.

Well-written, brilliantly characterised, just... is there a word greater than fantastic? Because you have attained it, with ease. I was so drawn in and invested (emotionally) in this story, I just-... It actually reminded me of the first time I read Harry Potter.

In short, I loved it, just masterfully done. Feel proud that you have created something of such magnificence...
TealMoose chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
That was amazing. I love the concept, and I love how you were able to portray Stiles! For your first time writing these characters, you did pretty well!
The thing I loved the most was probably the protective Scott. I seriously adore the bromance between those two, and you did it extremely well. I would love to see that in future stories of yours :D You're quite good at it :)
Another thing I really liked (besides the Stiles whump- which you earn 10000000 points for) was how you wrote the interaction between Derek and Stiles. You did it perfectly :D While I do ship Sterek, sometimes it's nice to see their actual relationship from the show, because we all KNOW that Derek cares about Stiles no matter how much sass he gives x) and it's a quiet caring that's not always obvious, and I really enjoyed how you portrayed that.
I've been a continuous reader of your works, and I hope to see A LOT more from you in this fandom :D PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lol
Good job!
Thephoenix1996 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Loved this. And the fact that it has no Slash makes it even better. Good job.
irezel chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
lovely...so lovely. why can't the show be more like fanfiction. it would make me happy. so happy.