Reviews for In The Deepest Space
Secret Lives chapter 1 . 9/7
While I can appreciate the made up words - considering that this is a sci-fi story - all the extra letter s in normal words i.e. 'legsss' instead of legs, make this very hard for the reader to absorb. Twice I have started this story, intrigued by the premise, only to flounce because I have To mentally correct your intentional misspelling. I read to relax, but this is the opposite of a relaxing read. Also consider those who are sight-impaired and use text-to-speech devices to read fanfic. This would be impossible for them to listen to. Such a shame.
dpennell007 chapter 17 . 8/30
Thanks for reposting your story to Fanfiction, as I missed it the first time. It was a pleasure, totally different from the norm. What a great imagination you have!

Best of all there was no drama between Edwaird and Bella. I love when they know from first sight they are IT for each other. Excellent reading for my Sunday afternoon. Very enjoyable indeed.
kgarrison3 chapter 17 . 8/16
This was a story unlike any other. It gripped me from the start. The characters were so real - especially Bella. Fine work here. Thank you!
DJW Isabella Cullen chapter 17 . 5/7
Excellent epilogue loved it...DJW
czarinabb chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Your writing is top-notch!
CraddleROBber chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
I really enjoyed this! I remember reading it a while ago, but read it again, and loved it. Thanks!
amberkey chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
So much wonderful crazy love for this story!
paragod chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
Beautiful story...
shehazi chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Heehee :-)
shehazi chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Wow, so great to have a sci fic to it so far. And i enjoyed the reality of bella needing to go pi-pee...gave me a giggle.
Can't wait to meet, who I assume, is Edward.
Thanks for sharing.
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
Well, I've enjoyed this little space romp of yours! Kinda hate to leave them now but the end is the end, right? Especially for the bitch queen...finally! Thanks for puttin' it back up for our enjoyment!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Oh, that made me cry! I'm so happy she got to let Charlie know she was alright! *sniff!*
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Hopefully Ah-lissss is havin' a serious vision and is not dead! Can't wait to find out...
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Thank God we have Emmeet for a little comic relief 'cause this is gettin' intense!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Where can I get me some of them there flain *gigglesnort!* War is a terrible thing but sometimes there's no choice.