Reviews for Hate of the Fallen
Dreamer Girl 22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Wow! Awesome story, hope you update soon!
Stalker chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
More pls xD
Kintoki Kin chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Just read this today, its very good! The characters are written very nice! Please update soon! :)
MikuHatsunecx chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Ohmahgerd! They're gunna go to Japan! *-* Awesome chapter cx
MikuHatsunecx chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Oops i reviewed for the wrong chapter _ Anyways good story please update!
MikuHatsunecx chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
LuciferXOC? :3
cybercorpsesnake chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Nice ending there.
Master of Shiawase Punch chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Haha, I know I reviewed backwards (chapter 2 first, then this one) I apologize.

Like I'd mentioned before, you should develop your plot in a way that flows. You have good story elements here, but they are moving a bit quickly before getting character establishment. The reader is introduced to Adora, but it's a bit fast, and then we find her being attacked by a monster.

As I had said, make sure you add more background. The reader needs things to latch on to, in order to really love your story/characters in the way YOU do. Remember, it's all in your head, so you need to convey your story to us in a way that spills all the details. I don't know if that makes sense...haha.
Master of Shiawase Punch chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I think you have a good thing going here. I'm ESPECIALLY glad you are putting a character into the "other side" (Heaven) of the Maou universe. Everyone forgets there's Heaven involved; I myself am writing an in-depth story involving Heaven and the angels.

However, I think you should broaden what you write. Perhaps add more in-depth background, more info on people's feelings, more description in general. It's a very dialogue heavy story as it is now, which isn't really bad, if there was a bit more substance. For instance, perhaps describe the surroundings. Doesn't have to be anything too elaborate, but get the reader to picture what's happening in what scenery.

If you do that, I think this can be great!