Reviews for The Phoenix Ivorra: Ashes
Coppa-Cola chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
That was... hard. I'm going to go read the third part now.

P.S. I'm going to assume that the shock that happened between Ultimus and Michael was important.
WinterSnow13 chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *sniffle* We loved you Dusk!
Autobot Slipstream chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
AHHH! Can't. Wait!
Guardian of Azarath chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
This was very touching, and very sad, but we knew it was coming, but everyone knows that she's gonna wake (she isn't called the Phoenix for nothing :P)

And I just had an idea for the song that Dusk's spark 'sings' when she wakes up. Look up "Flight" on youtube, from the Man of Steel soundtrack. I just listened to it after reading this chapter again, and I just pictured that song (or the MoS main theme) playing when Dusk slowly wakes up (in pace with the track), they both start out real quiet and slow, and build up.

Although, I think the main MoS theme would fit Kal better if he was ever made a Cybrian, but then, either one of those songs would fit Dusk's resurrection PERFECTLY,
Queen of the Beasts chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
WHAT?! You cannot just end this there. That is completely unacceptable. Start working on the the next story when you come back or else...
FourthWallBreaker chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Whoa. That's pretty dramatic. Course, Dusk isn't referred to as the "Phoenix Ivorra" for nothing, I don't think.

Considering that phoenixes are capable of rising up from the ashes and beginning life anew.
Darth Sky Commander chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
I feel bad for poor siris... Sorry if I spelled his name wrong.

Poor dog... it makes me want to cry for him.

Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
G'daykiller chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
You evil, evil girl
I love this story and cannot wait for book three of The Phoenix Ivorra to come out
MusicalPrime chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Dangit I'm crying so badly right now.
WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND HAVE HER DIE?! SERIOUSLY?!
Ugh...update soon PLEASE!
Dark demon619 chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Damn...such a good ending to the second book, but damn...just, damn.
Rapidfyrez chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Glad to have helped, though I will admit that most of my skills were helped with Ardianna. I feel bad for Dusk, but since shes the phoenix ivvora... I think we know whats gonna happen.
MEleeSmasher chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Nice ending.
Autobot Slipstream chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
OMGOMGOMG!

A.w.e.s.o.m.e!

Michael? Sa-weet! Update SOON!
Rapidfyrez chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Imma guess the third one is wheeler. And if you ever need help with an action scene, let me know, as you know they are my forte.
Dark demon619 chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Well there goes that secret, we can only imagine the hell that is going to comes from that now...(for Eclipt defiantly).

Still, that was one damn fine chapter.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »