Reviews for Slip
fantabul0us chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I don't think you understand how beautiful and well put-together this story is. Honestly, it first had me laughing, then sympathizing with the poor kid, then coming to so many realizations, and - wow. Amazing.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH WORDS CANNOT
COMPREMEND
Tamberlyn chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
That was beautiful... I love it. So I was wondering if you could do a story about Logan getting into the motorcycle accident, or James hurting his leg at the concert.
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love you. But this story is not okay. nope it is not. i think you know why, sneaky little leprechaun.

MOTHER DONKEY okay the way you wrote the stuck in traffic/ drving crashing scene was perf and sooo relatable. Like I suck at driving and I've almost crashed like 1000 times (haha not really. but seriously. its bad). And okay I found it funny because it was amusing. I'm pretty sure you were taking out your oklahoma hottness in this story. teehee.

ANYWAY well done with that writing. I was totally fidgeting along with James and slamming on the gas and checking the mirror and then freaking out when OOPS I'M DRIVING MY BAD. Great writing, Channy.

I like the guy that he hit. I imagine him as this dashing salt and pepper businessman. ;) Also I love that James immediately remembers him.

OMG I love the James and Kelly moment! I love Kelly okay! Who doesn't love Kelly, honestly she's like an angel. but that was sweet.

"It was dark now, and he knew the walk home would be long. He used that time to go over and over in his mind what he should say. Firstly, he didn't want his friends or Mrs. Knight to freak out. If he just came out and said he was in an accident, they would panic before he was able to get another word in. And he also didn't want the guys to think any less of him then they already did. It seemed like they always had something to pick on him for lately, how he was always in his own world and never giving any thought to anybody else because he was so tied up with himself. It wasn't true at all, of course. James just had his own way of doing things, but there wasn't a thing in his world that he loved more than his friends. He just wished they would give him a break and stop picking on him for every little thing, just because he was different than them."

THAT CHILD IS WALKING HOME JEMS WHAT ARE YOU DOING BROCHACHO. Baby. You. Do not. Have to. Walk home.

I loveeeed that section. "There wesn't a thing in his world that he loved more than his friends." how about no. ufdhskjghjkdsbmhvk,mew

Logan said "engagements". That's a cute word. :) :)

Logan stop yelling! poop on you, may a camel POOP ON YOU LOGAN. JEMS DOES NOT DESERVE THAT.

\O/ quote block whoo hoo

"Carlos, do you think I've been a butt head to the band lately?"

Carlos chewed on his mouth thoughtfully, as if he didn't want to admit that yes, James had been kind of selfish lately.

"Be honest. Please."

"Well, maybe a little," Carlos admitted. "You haven't been yourself lately, James. You're so concerned with solo side projects and modeling gigs and getting girls that it almost seems like BTR isn't important anymore. I mean it's no secret you're the favorite in the band and it's like getting to your head or something, I don't know."

\O/ End quote block boo hoo

Okay that section girl. the Jarlos is obviously adorable. But I just love how REAL it is. You know? It sounds real, and it's just such a natural dialogue and a natural friendship. Excellent.

Baby. You're not a screw-up. My child. Sweet Diamond Child.

YOU. WROTE. KAMES. And again, it's so flipping natural. Be-a-utiful dialogue, my love! Seriously! I'm really proud of you! I mean not that this is the first time obviously but... like in this one, the dialogue is really good.

Also, though, Kames. I mean girl. You and I both know our history of Kames. You and Kames and I have a long history, chica. I LOVE IT. gahhhhhhhh, Jar.

dear Logan you're a butt stop being a butt, k? love ya

"Suddenly, James was being hauled to his feet, and his eyes snapped open to find Carlos and Logan on either side of him with devilish grins on their faces. James screamed out in agony, but it was too late. He was tossed into the pool, all of his senses being flooded by water and chlorine, drowning out the sounds of Kendall, Carlos and Logan's laughter and washing the flow of tears off his face."

That part is terrifying. Terrifying. Oh my gosh.

Oh my gosh.

The rest of the pool scene too.

Dang.

ASDFJKL;

Okay. I don't like swearing. I love the usage in this fic. It was an emotional response (that Kendall line was written so well I about ripped my hair out) and it triggered an emotional response with me.

He wore his seatbelt wrong. His seatbelt. Oh my gosh. James. I MAY HAVE TO STRANGLE YOU WITH THAT SEATBELT FOR PUTTING ME THROUGH THIS JAMES DIAMOND.

""Know what, 'Litos?" Kendall asked, using the Latino's pet name. The only time he ever called him that was when he was sick, or in dire situations like now."

WELL WHY DON'T I JUST JUMP OFF A CLIFF. SICK KENLOS. WHAT WHAT

Okay I am so sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at this line: "Carlos and Kendall reached out and touched James also, running their fingers along his arms and face, as if beckoning him to come back to them." It is just the most amusing image. Idk I'm just weird.

They're having a powwow. XD

YOU STILL ARE A NERDY LITTLE BABY I'M DYING HAHHAHAHAHAHA

aw

I wish I could smother you in hugs but I can't so I'll smother you with this review

MMUUUUUUUUUUUAHHHHHHHHHHH (KISSIES) SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOFOFOFFFFFKUURGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMM MMFFFFFFffff (huggles)
D chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
WHY DID HIS WAKEUP CALL HAVE TO BE SO TRAUMATIZING OHMYGOD! D:

This is a great oneshot tho! VERY AWESOME thing to see in the notification thingys in my inbox after a month of no new updates or stories from you :( I was happy! :D

James was acting self centeredish and dumb in the beginning, but wow what a harsh thing to go thru. AT LEAST THEYRE FRIENDS AGAIN xD

His suffer made me really emotional! IT'S SO SAD! BUT PERFECT! IT'S PERFSAD.

Best wishes to you, I am looking forward to more stuffles hehe :)

xxLOVExxPEACExxHARMONYxx
BTR fan chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I am crying! I hate you! Okay I don't hate you I actually adore you but still! You broke my heart! It has shattered to a zillion pieces and I cannot handle that!
Bigtimerushfangirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I loved it so much I cried! ;)
PizzaTop21 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND

I CANT HANDLE ALL OF THESE FEELINGS LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED

UGH I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I'm banging my head violently against my wall right now, not cool man.
You're paying for my hospital bill.
;)
winterschild11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Amazing! Loved it so much!
Twisted Illusions chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
FINALLYYYYY! *bashes face against wall*

I was so excited and now I'm sitting here crying like a sniveling baby and don't even know what to say. That was so wonderful and so sad and omg my night was made with that. SO SAD T_T
rusher36 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Words can't even describe how amazing that was!
Kyra chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY THAT'S NOT FAIR AKLSGNH LKFSANHG;LKFSAH;OL DDDD8
GureiFurubuster chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
That was a lovely story! You're a very talented writer :)
StrongInTheRealWay chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Ahhhh I love you for writing this story I love you I love you I love you ! I've been wanting to read a good James whump story for a while now and you did an amazing job! This was great !