Reviews for To Storm or Fire
Meerhawk chapter 24 . 6/26
Great story!
Thank you so much for this. It is amazing. This is my second time through in a three month period, and I still love it.
Epicness chapter 24 . 4/1
This is Awesome!
timkeller292 chapter 24 . 4/1
I honestly preferred this to canon, while BoO was good, the ending was sort of lackluster. Amazing fic keep up the great work
elephantlover123 chapter 24 . 2/15
This was absolutely one of the best fics I've read on this site! you are an amazing writer, can't wait to read more of your stories!
SlapMeSillyWith chapter 24 . 10/30/2015
*high voice*

What? It's done? No! I finished this in day my god! This was amazing, and the prohecy made more sense here than in the books itself!
Meadowsdeeps chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
I fucking love this so far

You rock!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/14/2015
You need to be an author.
If this was bad i would be screaming in anger at how horrible it is and how far it is from the actual book. But jeeze you're good. .IT
Heartring86 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Perfect. This story is PERFECT!
InquisitoryDarkling chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
This is really good. I like the version of the book whey leo plays a greater role.
Red Wings chapter 24 . 6/17/2015
Awwww...

My poor Leo still has PTSD, but with Reyna by his side, he'll be doing a lot better.

The s'mores after-party celebration was full of fluff and heartwarming; just what Leo needs. He puts on a good show for everyone, as well as a masterful facade to let everyone know he's alright when he's not, but Reyna and Nyssa know better (as well as Annabeth and Percy, who've been in Tartarus). That's my Leo: always selfless and noble and brave.

If only I was as lucky as Reyna and had someone like him.

Good, Reyna isn't letting him go. I wouldn't, either.

Thank you so much for this wonderful Leyna fanfic. I'll go read your other ones.
Red Wings chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
Huh, great timing, O great King of the Gods.

And wow, you totally predicted the defeat of Gaea without having read the last book of the Heroes of Olympus series. But the way you wrote it, in comparison to how Riordan did it, is the one I like better.

Sometimes, the way to win a battle isn't by way of a big, giant, glorious war, full of noise and a KABOOM!, but a quiet, gentle song. Not everything has to be all flashy and loud.

I love the Leyna in this chapter!

If only they got together in canon...

But we always have you and all the great Leyna fanfics out there.

I am a happy camper.
Red Wings chapter 22 . 6/17/2015
Wow.

Everyone, not just the Seven, are kicking some serious monster bootie.

I LOVE IT.

Looks like Percy is recovered from his hallucinations.

Annabeth is definitely becoming more like Percy, and so is Jason, in calling out their parents. Seriously, Annabeth should have called out Athena a long time ago. Though, I doubt Riordan could have done a better job than what you did. The scene between Annabeth and Athena (who frickin' APOLOGIZED, which never happens, even in canon) was beautiful. As well as Athena's interactions with not just Percy but Malcolm. You really put a lot of work into these characters, and it shows. The relationship between Percy and Annabeth is perfectly done. I know Riordan would appreciate it.

I can't believe Hazel got to Gaea first before any of the other Seven. She totally stole Reyna's moment of 'You tortured Leo, so prepare to die!'. And then the other heroes of Prophecy just had to jump in.

Dang, Jason. You go, Sparky! Tell that deadbeat dad of yours off. It was Zeus/Jupiter's brilliant idea to close off all communications with the camps.

All in all, the battle scenes are just EPIC, godly, and really feels like you're outdoing canon and the author. I will read and review the last two chapters!
Red Wings chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
This whole chapter is full of WIN.

First shout out goes to the Hephaestus cabin for putting together Leo's deathray project in the midst of flying monsters and demigods fighting. That Leo can still calculate even when he's still injured and fighting his own PTSD...and can still crack his own jokes and banter with his siblings shows his great inner strength. I love the way he leads and guides his cabin-mates so well. Leo is really a people person, despite claiming he's no good with organic lifeforms. He's obviously good with kids, as seen with Harley. Throughout his little speech, he doesn't even bat an eyelash at the certainty of anyone and everyone possibly losing and dying; Leo just cheerfully talks about having a s'mores party afterwards. It's truly an elegant way of putting it - everyone must attend the s'mores party; Attendance is absolutely MANDATORY. Leo is a big Crowning Moment of Awesome and Heartwarming for this.

So Percy, Annabeth and Malcolm are trying to taken down a single giant. I like their teamwork and planning, as well as the kinds of plans that they name. 'Plan 4D with modification number 236', talk about some interesting Athena child code talk. Sorry, Percy, it's Cabin Six speak.

The witty banter of all our demigod siblings is very heartwarming. You've really done your homework, and kept everyone IC. I love it.

Poor Percy. Getting hallucinations again. It's a wonder that he and Leo (and Annabeth) are still fighting out there, when they should be in the Argo, where they can't freeze and get killed by some monster. I'm surprised that Percy, Annabeth, Nico and Leo are still fighting. Despite all they've been through, they're still going. But then, they are heroes, and this is what heroes do.

Oh my. Even Octavian is directing the legionnaires to help the Greek campers fight against Gaea's minions. He's actually being very level-headed at this. I'm impressed.

Ah, Reyna. She's really taken to handling those screwdrivers really well. Not even the Legion will call her out on the non-Roman-ness of it. That's just how awesome she (and Leo) is as an influence.

Leyna forever!
Red Wings chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
Percy and Annabeth are great together. Their teamwork is just too awesome; why do they even need their parents' help when they have each other, their friends (as well as both Greek and Roman camps), and Leo's awesome warship? Whoa, Annabeth, did you just talk back to your mother? She's definitely spent too much time with Percy.

Reyna is just as bad*** as usual. Taking on all those monsters with a screwdriver (or two, three, four, etc) while helping out everyone else. That's the Praetor of the Twelfth Legion for you.

Everyone loves Leo! They're all telling him to get into sick bay, knowing how badly off he is, but there's no way he'll go when he hears that Reyna and his friends are in danger. Especially Reyna.

I really admire how much work and research you put into Leo's planning of building the Argo II, as well as all the interesting improvements included with the Archimedes sphere. Shows you know your canon. My Leo is truly a genius amongst geniuses. That he pulled out all the stops and more, to help his friends fight against Gaea...he's my superhero.

As well as everyone else's, as Hazel just glomped onto him, even Frank. Gah, why can't these idiots see that he's injured and keep their distance?! Just pop some nectar or ambrosia into Leo's mouth so he's healed better than before! Grrr...

Oh my Gods. To think that both Percy and Leo had their moments of PTSD while fighting...good thing they have help on their side. If it weren't for Annabeth and Nyssa (as well as Leo's other half-siblings) respectively, Percy and Leo would have died, frozen in place, as their monstrous enemies killed them.

Annabeth did have a lot of trouble figuring out what to do with the rebuilding of the Argo II. Nyssa and her siblings (as well as the Vulcan kids and legacies) did help as well, Leo. Of course, let's thank them after this war is over.