Reviews for To Storm or Fire
fanficobsessed15 chapter 24 . 4/14
I don't Know if I need permission, I will just ask anyway.
May I try a characters reading to storm or Fire fanfic?
onceinabluemoongirl chapter 24 . 4/11
beautiful
TheRepairBoy chapter 24 . 4/2
I am sad. All this greatness of a story now ended. I wish it would never end. But that's impossible because uncle rick won't writs any more hero's of olympus or Greek legends. Why uncle rick why
the repair boy chapter 16 . 4/2
This is my real fun name BTW and I'm scared that the promise reyna made is the oath to keep with a final breath
HOOfan101 chapter 24 . 3/20
OH MY GODS I LOVED THIS STORY! This is one of the best Leyna stories I've read, you are such a great writer! And you portray these characters perfectly! I'm sad this story's been over, but gods who cares that was an awesome ending! Cool story!
starr1095 chapter 24 . 3/13
I have been postponing on reviewing this last chapter for months because I haven't been able to find the words to describe how amazing the story was and how sad I am to see it finished.
The character development of reyna was amazing. So much detail and such a steady progress and believable.
The scenes had so much detail in them. It was beautiful to picture (not the torture scenes, I didn't try to picture those or find them beautiful. They were ummm Ummm horrifyingly great?)
You did a fantastic job with this story and I cannot wait to read more of your stories hopefully on a bookshelf one day if you wish.
Thank you.
Starr1095
MarissaTodd chapter 24 . 2/17
You know those fics where the characters read others fics? Well, I'd really like to do that with this one? May I have your permission?
You finished! I loved the ending, leaving them just flying off into the distance like that. This is definitely my favorite fanfic of Rick Riordan's series. I actually came back a few months later so there would be more chapters, but I keep forgetting how long there are! Great job!
Pepperfantasy chapter 24 . 1/17
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, oh my gods this was amazing.
Hawkeye101 chapter 24 . 1/17
This will always be one of my favourites... you're an AWESOME writer!
Hawkeye101 chapter 24 . 1/17
SingADuet chapter 24 . 1/6
I have been reading this story since the first three chapters and I have loved every word of it. You truly are talented. :) This fic has revived my Leyna feels after having to hide them from numerous Caleo shippers. :)
Moonlight Keeper chapter 24 . 1/4
...I could have sworn I already reviewed this yesterday at Macy's. Oh well. That's why you don't trust public wifi: It. Never. Works.

Okay, so I'd like to say I read this so late because I had work to do but that is absolutely untrue so the only thing I have to say is sorry for reading & reviewing this so later than I usually would, the PJO fandom has recently seemed less appealing for me (but your writing always hooks me back in). And AHHHHH this is just as amazing as I remembered and I wish I had read this sooner.

Urrrrgh, Leo how many times do I have to keep telling you to not be an idiot no one expects to be happy-go-lucky after you just survived literal hell because god dammit you were TORTURED and aggggh it frustrates and sadness me so much (in a good way) that he can be so dumb and so injured but so lovable but so dumb?

And that one sentence, the "keep sending sweet funny but actually semi mental messages on tools that can be potential weapons," one. THAT SENTENCE THE MOMENT I READ THAT LINE I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. THAT. SENTENCE. IT MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN THE LINE THAT DESCRIBES THEIR VERY RELATIONSHIP WHO AM I KIDDING IT DOES. THAT SENTENCE IS FLAWLESS IN EVERY SHAPE AND FORM AND I LOVE IT AS MUCH AS ONE CAN LOVE A SINGLE SHIPPING SENTENCE.

"I kind of figured we were already dating." YEP I'm shoot see look at the ground you see that sad pale red-ish gold thing that is my pathetic heart now ripped out of my chest because that is so sweet it had killed my blood-pumper in the best way possible.

"Not return my screwdrivers." Did I ever mention you make and write a perfect Leo? Like, he's insane and funny enough to be an OK Leo, and then you throw all these genuinely insanely funny jokes used at some of the most inappropriate times which is so IN CHARACTER and then you throw in the bitter/sad undertone of it all telling "shot this guy suffered a lot but he still thinks he has to live up to expectations" and then this line is the cherry teron top of the perfectly just sweet sundae. Especially the "It's only sort-of broken." You know what, I could actually go on and on with a list called "Stormfire's Best Leo Quotes" and we'd be in 2016 and I won't even be halfway done, and that's not even the REYNA quotes because those are so flawless that I am literally speechless. I could actually just sit here and praise you all day and we still wouldn't be done, so moving on...

I agree with Leo, Reyna. You just don't barge into a man's house if they have an extremely powerful and old artifact that has the potential to blow up half of the camp. Reyna you're a terrible liar.

Ahhhh my god two camps just sitting together having s'mores despite their long thousand-year rivalry just makes me so happy. So happy. It's good to read your happy ending stories after reading sad ones. I'll make a note of that for future use.

"You didn't think you saved me, but those moments saved me." QJINSAHHHHHH OKAY ALL THIS LEYNA HAPPY AND HURT/COMFORT MOMENTS ARE SO SWEET AND SO REAL AND SWEET AND SAD BUT SWEET BUT SAD THEY'RE RIPPING MY HEART IN TWO AGAIN.

"...Walking fashion mistake." This line killed me.

"And as much as she cared about Leo, her whole life wasn't revolved around him. Reyna wasn't one of those kinds of girls." I am so, so glad you avoided that mistake that so many others make, making Reyna's life revolve around her love interest and only that. She's just not like that. She's the best praetor there is and she has a life and friends and family as well. Yet another reason why I like your writing. That, and blackmailing gods.

...And it's over. And wow jeez looking back at the first chapter and now it's extremely apparent why this story is one of the most favorited and reviewed and followed stories ever in the PJO fandom. Well written, thought, but simple enough that it's not overly-complicated and fits well into the story, and a perfect point of "what if?" It sheds light on the minor characters and despite not having much material to work with it manages to keep them in character as well. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's one of the best and most well-written stories out there. Sadly I don't have anything to give you so hopefully this long-winded review is somewhat close to good enough. If you keep this up and improving and getting even better I have no doubt you'll become a good writer one day, publish a book and get a good amount of readers.
Thatdammarauder chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is amazing. Truly. I just want to thank you for writing this story (and there's Leyna!) and it's just so sweet and it has a good plot and the characters were so in-line with the real ones that I love it so much. So good job, keep writing, and I've got one last question. What happened to Octavian? Did he get removed from the augur position at the end for betraying Reyna or something?
ikeea chapter 24 . 12/25/2014
AMAZING! Your story is and all ways be my fav leyna fanfic ever :) hope to see more of your work and ...MERRY CHRISTMAS:)