Reviews for Beyond The Rose
Tiva-McAbby-Densi-Neric-4ever chapter 25 . 8/23/2014
Wow... I just spent the past two days reading this as fast as I could. It is so amazingly written, and I could definitely tell that you improved from the beginning to the end. The storyline was so intricate, I don't know how you managed to think it all up. All in all I just want to say that I love this story to death, and if I'm ever bored and have tons of time on my hands, I can definitely see myself rereading this wonderful story.
Tiva-McAbby-Densi-Neric-4ever chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
I just found this story and have been reading it all day! I love it, so amazingly written! I especially love this chapter, which is why I'm leaving this review before continuing to read. This chapter was just amazing, there were so many things I loved about it.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Meow! Naked man on a mission to save his wife! Wooo!
KatTheElf chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Hello, All. I would like to thank each and every one of you for your wonderful insight. It helps when I have encouragement and advice lent to help me complete my writings. I do still plan on continuing this story. For now, I am more focused on my schoolwork and on my original writings (not to mention my 'Kuroshitsuji'/'Gone With the Wind' crossover-whether it gets any attention or not, it is a story I do wish, for personal reasons, to complete).

I want to take this time to impart some advice that was given to me by a great writer. His name is Alex Espinosa, and you may know him as the author of 'The Five Acts of Diego Leon', a piece set largely in the 1920s. As you can tell, the novel required some research on Espinosa's part. However, he told me something that I have never known any other author to say, as much sense as it makes. He said that research is important when writing a period piece, but research should not get in the way of you writing the story you wish to write. In fact, barring the limits of your story with the walls of historical facts may prevent you from writing a truly original and great story. I think that this is advice that should be followed especially when writing something like fanfiction. The reason we write fanfiction is because we wish to take the stories we love to places they have never before been. Yes, use your brain. But always remember to use your heart, soul, and-most importantly-your imagination. Unleash it for all the world to know.

Keep reading and writing the stories you would love to personally read.

God Bless! :)
Pepper Finn chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Hello,

Thank you for posting your story.

I can see that really put effort into it.

Just a few things that really brought me out of the story you were creating:

Adam as both a noble and a man from at least the 1800s (possible the 1700s) would never use the word "yeah". To brush up on the language of the time you might want to read some Jane Austen (very romantic and a good illustration of the way things were in those times in regards to class and gender relations)

Also I do believe you mean the maid to be called Fifi. Reading it as spelled reads as Fii-Feh

Again, like the story, like the emotion you just need to make sure everything flows in a way that doesn't have anything pull you out or have the story move along so we don't really notice it.

Keep up the good work

Pepper
kateflowrchild13 chapter 25 . 5/10/2014
You had me worried there! Ahh i thought you were going to kill off Adele! Thank Goodnes you didn't!
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 25 . 5/10/2014
no worries and keep up the amazing work!
ElsaInTardis221B chapter 24 . 4/22/2014
Oh my goodness! This is an incredible story and I hope you continue it!
Lala chapter 24 . 4/14/2014
Keep going this is so good. :)
KatTheElf chapter 24 . 3/14/2014
Thank you so much! :) I'm glad you are enjoying it because I worry a lot about the quality of my writing, even though I write fanfiction mostly for practice. More is soon to come. I'm also seriously thinking about writing a sequel.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
I spent 5 hours reading this and I believe this is the best fanfiction I have ever read.
PK Samurai chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I'm not a fan of Beauty and the Beast, so I'm not here for the story itself.

However, I do think your post in WA about criticism was very touching and relatable. Good luck with your writing in the future.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
What happened it was really good and then if got slow
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
hmmm ? i like it
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
this is really good. i like it a lot. please add more when u get the chance.