Reviews for Pointless Negotiation
SunRise19 chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Aww, what an ending! It was really good and I really liked this story. I actually wasn't expecting Lewis to be killed, nor was I expecting he'd do something so stupid as to go after Olivia...Again. Very awesome story! I see you have a new one up..Is it a sequel to this one or is it a completely new story? Awesome job and thanks for telling me about Lewis's return! I had no idea but I had hoped that he'd come back to finish or continue the storyline! Thanks so much!
The Queen Of Souls chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Hey :D I'm so glad you finally posted this, I was beginning to get worried !

I'm so glad the baby is okay! I laughed when I read that Fin nicknamed her ass-kicker, and I loved the name you gave her. Lily Cassidy has a nice ring to it.

I sort of wish that you hadn't killed off Lewis. Don't get me wrong, I hate Lewis as much as the next guy, but if you'd let him live, then you could have used that to continue your story for the season finale that's coming up. I think the new story will be amazing either way, but I also think that that would have been interesting, too.

Again, your writing skills are on point, and I am bitter on my way to review your new story. You rock!

PS- if this truly it's the last chapter, you should change the status of this story from in-progress to complete so the other readers aren't confused.
The Queen Of Souls chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
First, I just wanna say that I am so incredibly sorry that I took so long to review this chapter. In fact, I haven't even gotten a chance to READ it until now. I went on my Senior trip last weekend and when I got back I was so overwhelmed with my work that I completely forgot about Fanfiction. But I'm here, I've read the chapter, and here are my thoughts:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THE STORY IS ENDING?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! *dies inside* There are so few good fanfiction stories out there like yours! I know you're writing another story, but still! This is probably one of the best post Her Negotiation fics on this website, and I've read a lot of them. Why must everything good always come to an end?

Lewis was such a fucking MONSTER to Liv, I'm so glad she's finally free of him. It's good that you didn't make him rape her again, she's been through enough already, and then there's the baby to think about.

Oh God, the baby! If he'd have used Liv as his own personal breeder...UGH! Thank goodness she managed to be Badass Benson and break free. She's gonna be such a good mommy! That was a low blow that Lewis dealt Olivia, I'm sure she's already doubting her own security as a mother, she doesn't need her tormentor doing it too.

Glad Liv's finally safe! But sad this story is ending! Oh, the dilemma...

I'll decide whether I'm more happy or sad about this when I see the next chapter! :D

And did you see Wednesday's episode? - The new ones aren't gonna come back until after the Olympics.
SunRise19 chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
Wow, what an interesting chapter! I really liked this! Although, 2 things crossed my mind..
1. Why didn't Nick or anyone call out to her when they entered the cabben? I thought that'd be the first thing they'd do.
2. I kinda thought Liv was going to use the belt to possibly strangle Lewis..I'm surprised you went down a different road than the show did in this matter about Liv continuing to beat him. I was kinda hoping for Lewis to really have it handed to him..but the more I think about it the more I think he'd enjoy it. Oh well..We'll see how he gets on in jail..there're guys bigger and maybe not as mentally sick..or maybe they are whoever goes after him...I guess I just thought Liv would've really laid in to him with the poker is all.
This isn't a bad chapter at all! I guess I just know all the horrible things he did to her in this story..and I guess a deep part of me wants him to feel pain. But then again, maybe the greatest "revenge," to do against Lewis is lock the jail door and throw away the key. Total solitary comfinement. He'd have no one to control..all alone..no phone access..no visitors to mess with on the outside..Anyhow, I'm NOT telling you how to write or finish your awesome story!
I can't wait to see Liv and Brian's baby! Also, according to next week's ep. it looks like Liv may be pregnant! So neat! I look forward to reading more asap! And, truth is I was thinking and hoping you'd update soon and I check my email and wow your update was there!
Roanie123 chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
I hope that Lewis gets what he deserves. I love how strong Liv is. I am glad that she has such a strong support system.
Sequinn chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
Great chapter, I can't wait for more.
svuxfanfic chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
YES. What a great update. I've been super excited to see what you were going to do next and I am so happy withthis chapter!
KW2009 chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
Omg so relieved right now!
SunRise19 chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
Aww, poor Liv! I can't imagine having that done to a person! I mean, I know it was done waay back when but still..OMG!
On the upside, maybe after some time her leg will start to feel better? Although, she still has the bullit in it I think..Maybe somehow it'll get better? Or, she can pass out from pain and get some much needed sleep!
I understand why they stopped looking but man..Casidy has to be going through hell! I really want Lewis to go through hell..very very much!
I really like how you write Liv's character as strong and yet weak at times. You make her human instead of a super heerow type figure..Great job here! I can't wait to read more!
NickandLiv chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
I am so into this story, it's really good. The only thing that confused me is, why you kept referring to Trevor as an ADA. ADAs don't represent criminals, they prosecute them. Trevor is a criminal defense attorney. Not an ADA. Aside from that, great story and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
KW2009 chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
You are a cruel cruel person
svuxfanfic chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
Wow, this was an excellent chapter! I like what you're doing with Lewis and all this psychotic little qualities. Very interesting to see your story line evolve and play out. As always, can't wait for the next update!
The Queen Of Souls chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
Okay, so I have to admit, that TECHNICALLY isn't a cliffhanger, but still, I'm aching to know what happens next! Lewis has sunken to a new low, making a pregnant woman who he just shot in her leg dig her own grave. Oh my God, I feel so bad for Liv, with him burning her wound shut with a hot fire poker. You know, I just remembered that in another post Her Negotiation fic I read where Lewis actually raped Liv with a red-hot fire poker (it was gruesome, trust me, if you want I'll send you the link). Oh, please don't tell me that the reason Lewis is getting all soft on Liv is because he's actually one of those rapists who feels some sick, deeply twisted kind of love for their victims. I've read fics like those, where Olivia is kidnapped by some psycho who rapes her and hurts her and claims he's in love with her and acts all soft with her until she makes him mad and then he hurts her again, and the cycle continues. That kind of thing turns my stomach...but if that's where you're going with this, that could be an interesting twist if used correctly - with your skills, I'm sure you can manage to pull it off, if that's where you're headed. Please tell me that Lewis is horrible at biology and doesn't realize that the baby couldn't possibly be his. I REALLY hope Cassidy and Amaro find Liv, and find her fast. And did you see the new episode that came out? I loved it. I won't spoil anything in case you haven't seen it - and if you haven't the link I gave you before is good for this episode too, and all future episodes.
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! GEORGE AND MARTHA ARE GETTING HUNGRY...
Roanie123 chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
They have to find Liv soon
martybaby313 chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
Man I really love this book!