Reviews for The 100th Hunger Games
movies798 chapter 32 . 5/11
Wow that's good. Can't to read more!
movies798 chapter 31 . 4/6
Sorry I didn't review this chapter because my computer died on me. Anyway this was a nice chapter but damn I didn't expect October to be killed off. Totally didn't see that coming and I totally forgot that my character was unpredictable sometimes. Can't wait to read so more.
MissSerendipity2014 chapter 31 . 3/21
Holy cats it's starting to get good! It seems like only a few people are left!
movies798 chapter 30 . 1/2
Man that flood scene totally remind me of that water turning scene from Catching Fire.
August99 chapter 1 . 1/1
That was a great chapter I can't wait for the revenge
movies798 chapter 29 . 12/31/2014
That's okay I understand! Gosh I hate exams, anyway great chapter, poor Runa. :(
movies798 chapter 28 . 10/5/2014
Aw so sad, interesting to see happens next.
xxbookwormmockingjayxx chapter 28 . 10/4/2014
Great chapter! Rip to those who died in this chapter gone but jot forgotten. Maple! It's nice to see her since the bloodbath I wonder what she is up to... anyways wonderful chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
FlawlessCatastrophe chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
movies798 chapter 27 . 8/16/2014
Oh man! I didn't see that coming! Good chapter!
xxbookwormmockingjayxx chapter 27 . 8/15/2014
Amazing chapter! The prying mantis mutt was horrifying poor kids, I like how if another tribute opens anothers parachute they basically get killed for it creative :) Great update and I can't wait for the next! Until next time!
movies798 chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
Oh crap what the hell just happen? That was a good cliffhanger!
HungerG94 chapter 26 . 7/29/2014
Awesome and oh fuck. I hope Abigail and Lionel make it through whatever is attacking them. I felt a bit sad for Charlotte, but better her than Lionel I'll say.
Tigergirl22 chapter 26 . 7/29/2014
Awww I hope Abigail doesn't die. It would hurt Lionel too much :'(
xxbookwormmockingjayxx chapter 26 . 7/28/2014
Great chapter! AHHHH I wonder what got Abigail and if her canon shall be the next to fire, poor Charlotte even though she wasnt my tribute I feel bad she died that way. Anyways Great chapter and I can't wait for the next!