Reviews for Once More With Feeling
chante chapter 3 . 2/19/2016
Please make more chapters soon.
BlackDoritos chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
Are you continuing this fiction?
Is good by the way.
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
interesting beginning, although a almost 2 year hiatus makes me think you wont be continuing anytime soon.
CrunchbiteNuva chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
This seemed to move a bit fast. Would've liked to see maybe some more reactions about the alliance and UNSC, just seemed like you just skimmed over that without a reaction.
SpecH82 chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
You still writing this story?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
hope for MC/Cortana paring! and i jope you update soon.
ero-sennin56 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
love it!update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
please don't nerf master chief because that ruins the story, he is more then capable of taking on any speices in mass effect look up some of his feats and you will see what I mean, his biggest problem would be biotics but his forerunner hardlight weapons should take care of that quite easily since they would A take the kinect barriers down in one shot or B ignore them completely so ya take your pick but the binary rifle would ruin anyone's day can't wait to see shepard's crew faces when they see people turning to ashes:)
good chapter, keep it up
mcknight93 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Nice job on the chapter, it was a pretty good read.

Having Chief in the Alliance? This will be interesting to see for the story. But he should be able to handle a some Husks with no problem. I also love that he has some Promethean weapons. People will be dropping jaws at their deadly performance, especially when some people are turning to ash.

Since Liara is aboard the Normandy SR-2, I guessing this is after 'The Lair of the Shadow Broker' DLC? Are we going to see some other familiar faces like Ashley, Wrex, and etc?

I will admit that Chief joining the Alliance was a bit rushed, but I understand since you want to get straight to the action. In my story, I had Shepard appeal to Chief's duty to defend humanity at all cost and that he would try to help him get back to the UNSC, along with a few more descriptive details.

Anyway, nice job on the chapter, I hope to see another one soon.
NcJhSkJ9LD chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Chief told Shepard that the UNSC is Earh's military branch and 400 years older than the Alliance and she did not so much as bat an eyelash. Are you even trying to inject some personality into this robot-Shepard?

This is again moving extremely fast with no characterization, very little introspection and no sense whatsoever. How did Hackett know Spartans protect humanity when Chief didn't mention that at all? If you don't put some time and effort in this then it's no good. I would rather read a very well done chapter with all it needs to illustrate this unique situation every 2-3 weeks, maybe even once a month, rather than these half-assed attempts that you shove in here. Take your time.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Will we see cortana in this and is this a chief and cortana romance story?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
The Chief's main problem is ammo, but he's smart enough to figure it out himself eventually.
WarriorServent chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Oooh... I like it! One question though, where will John get ammo for the weapons he brought along? That tech is more advanced than anything in that universe
subsider34 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
While I have the feeling that you're trying to rush things, I'm pretty sure that is more due to limited options to get the Chief on board than anything else. What really concerns me is how the Chief just up and joined an organization he quite literally knows nothing about. That's unsettlingly naive of him.

That said, I can't wait to see what EDI thinks of their new passenger!
970910 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
That was realy fast. Thumb down.