Reviews for Reawakening
laura.te.334 chapter 25 . 7/29/2016
you know, if you weren't so good i would probably hate you. i loved ian, he is probably one of my top 3 characters in ypur series. that beeing said i do not know how you are going to get sarion and neyla together but if you do not i am quitting ff and moving somewhere with no intermet as to not to gee tempted to take it up again. that beeing said i you broke myheart with the whole unaril situation. good story my friend, good story...
MelanaAdara chapter 45 . 9/18/2015
What can I say? So much drama and emotion and complications. This was fantastic. I really enjoyed it.
Lady Andellen chapter 31 . 8/10/2015
Holy shit, that was worse than lucian 'dying'. Im just sitting here crying. I need a hug...
Adienath chapter 44 . 6/30/2015
Accidentally hit post review on my tablet for my review of the next chapter... Finishing it here.

I'm super curious as to what happens next with SarionxNyelaxUnaril, I can't help but picture some sort of weird three way relationship that everyone in the tribe just rolls with except their kids, and awkwardness/hilarity ensuing :P

I was impressed by the way you handled having Lucian and Norivana around, by the end of Breaking Faith I can't help imagining the two of them easily steamrolling any conflict Nyela was involved in, bar The Final Showdown. Lucian needing to trend the orchard/search for alternatives and Norivana staying with Julian worked perfectly, never felt like a contrived reason for them to not accompany her, which I'll be honest I kinda expected.

One criticism (its nit-picky but I couldn't think of anything else) is that you seem to use the word 'humorously' a lot. Like, a lot. So maybe try throwing in some more synonyms?

Other than that, I'll just say I can't wait to dive into the next one although I should probably hold off given its already heading towards morning... And sorry for the long and doubled-up review :P
Adienath chapter 45 . 6/30/2015
Holy crap that ending was intense! And I'm not just talking about the bit where you claimed it ended, the ten or whatever chapters after that were amazing. I swear you're giving me insomnia woman!

So glad Unaril didn't die (again), and the whole family thing with Nyela and Sarion was awesome. It just made all the characters seem so real (well, they already did, but somehow even more so), like they actually have lives outside of the events of the story
Ihsan997 chapter 45 . 5/12/2015
It should be from Unaril's POV - he just time lept and came back to life again. And you end it properly - there doesn't need to be some huge philosophical epiphany. He's home with family; that's what's important.

Thank you for writing this! It was a joy to read. Look forward to eventually moving on to more!
Ihsan997 chapter 44 . 5/12/2015
The time leaps are acceptable for epilogues - you're showing us what eventually happens to the characters we come to enjoy seeing over the course of the story.

You do have a talent here - 45 chapters and most are full length. Not sure how you get all those ideas, but bravo!
Ihsan997 chapter 43 . 5/12/2015
Really, the support of Vana is so important here - a mom is like a baby expert because you were her baby once. And although I see less of a similarity between Vana and Nyela than I once did, Nyela does come off as a younger version of her mother once she calms down about her children's safety here.

Sarion, for his part, is sort of taking care of small versions of himself; he's their uncle and is filling in the role of a family member role model. The presence of Nyela's father and brother will help as well. It really is a good setup, and Nyela even got to have her adventure over the previous year. Things worked out.
Ihsan997 chapter 42 . 5/12/2015
Again, not a cliffhanger: a setter upper. It's dramatic which is good (this story is a DRAMA) and with such a significant way: bebehs! In trouble!
Ihsan997 chapter 41 . 5/12/2015
Again, I can't get over how you didn't shy away from heartbreak and death in the story, and how the relationship that sprung up was a realistic one caused by circumstance and not being written in the stars or something.

It might be early since there are more chapters, but this whole story - from the beginning with meteors and a dead tree guy to the way it ended - is epic in scale.
Ihsan997 chapter 40 . 5/12/2015
1. You finished this story about a year on from publishing it, and the plot takes place over one year.

2. Nyela felt differing levels of affection for two twins. Now she's having two twins.

3. Illuminati.

Because it makes sense.
Ihsan997 chapter 39 . 5/12/2015
Ok wait a minute my review about living arrangements before was supposed to be on this chapter. I read too many chapters at once when writing reviews.

Sarion's actions are noble here actually; giving it some time, as much of a dire situation as they both find themselves in, would be needed for them both. To let go and not know what their life situations would be has to be so hard, but it's also more mature.

Epilogues can be short, you say sorry way too much.
Ihsan997 chapter 38 . 5/12/2015
Question not directly about the chapter but inspired by it:

How do you handle writing stories that take place in the future of Azeroth? According to Blizzard, we've had ten years of World of Warcraft but only like six years of in-game time. After another tne years who knows, maybe Warcraft will have shut down.

I know, I'm sorry! Please God don't, but bear with me here!

We have no idea if the game will even be around or if they will mix it with Starfract and have space orcs or how much things will change. How do you deal with the uncertainty? What if your characters settle down into a cute home you draw on DA that's on Westfall and then in the next expansion, Westfall sinks into the ocean? How do you approach the uncertainty?
Ihsan997 chapter 37 . 5/12/2015
1. Is this why the Bloodhound/Sebastian/Tiberius story was put on hold - Tiana's change in heart?

2. What are Sebastian and Tiberius? Humans? Quarter elves? Half-humans? Martians?

3. The resolution with Nyela and Sarion here is realistic. Twins often display behavior like that, and for someone as scarred as Nyela - her husband died before their kids were born - the sense of being drawn to Sarion comes off as realistic. Life isn't perfect, and living arrangements often lead to other arrangements like that, especially in a world like Azeroth with little support systems other than extended families.
Ihsan997 chapter 36 . 5/12/2015
This one sort of does seem transitional - not a bad thing! But even though it is the end of the main plot, it transitions so well to the epilogue. I really don't see how someone could read all the way here but NOT the epilogue (I did before starting this review).

Your extras rock - thank you for them!

P.S. lol Vana and Nyela getting knocked up at the same time. "Mom, my niece beat me up again!"