Reviews for Take Nothing For Granted
brankel1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Love for the Tribute.
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This was such a moving story.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Wow, that was very touching. Good job.
not gonna say chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
It was a wonderful tribute.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
That was completely beautiful. Good job.
aoisenshiyo chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
That was really good!
Jewel937 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Wow what a powerful story.
Kimberly chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I just ready your story on 9/11 and I LOVE it! It brought back all the emotions of what happened that morning. I remember hearing about it at school and running home in a panic because my closest friends live in Manhattan and Washington DC. I'm so lucky to have not lost anyone I love, but my heart goes out to all those who did. Your story is awesome! Great job! )
AllHart chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
I just found this amazing tribute to the victims of 9/11. Very touching and very fitting. I like how you incorporated the 'Star Spangled Banner' in the story it added to the sense of patriotism and pride for our country. I'd like to add a thank you in there. So Thank You.
Lucid Lady chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Somehow I find it hard to believe I am just finding this now. It is a very apropriate tribut to that unfortunate day.
LineandColor chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
This was SO touching. I loved it. Great work.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
A fitting story in memorial for one of the most tragic days in US history. A day that will never be forgotten and will be remembered along with events such as Pearl Harbor, the Challenger disaster, and the Kennedy assissination.
Nicole chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
I'd just like to say that thats a very good message that you sent out to people and I've learned from Sept.11 That I never will take the people I love story ;)
Nixhexizacutie too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
that was really good! i really liked it! keep up the good work! :)
Flashbeagle chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
I actually got a little teary when I was reading that! It was so sweet of you to honor all those who died last year like that! :sniff: It was so moving! Really, it was! Great job!