Reviews for Nightmares
Phantomfive chapter 27 . 10/16
How dare you be so cruel as to leave it there...

XD

This story is truly wonderful, definitely in my top three favorite Death Note fanfics. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please don't leave me waiting for too long... :'(

Also when will Light's papa have a little sit down with our lover boys? Or at least someone. How long will this two need to be in the presence of other people to get it on? X-x

You did say that Soichiro didn't have a problem really with their relationship, but I still feel like he should say something to his son and L! How long will he let this mam screw his son before he at least acknowledges aloud his understanding of their relations?

Post soooooon!
Phantomfive chapter 26 . 10/16
I don't like Kira, thank you very much...but now in this I'm changing my view. Trust me when I say this shows great skill on your part.

My pure hatred for Kira is indescribable, so me saying, 'maybe he isn't THAT bad...' Is big. Bravo, bravo

*claps*

Now what will happen?! When will Rem or Ryuk show their beautiful faces again? Also I realize now I have only one chapter to read before I'm caught up...shit.

Please don't leave on a cliffhanger, I don't deal well with those...
Phantomfive chapter 25 . 10/15
O-o
No, Kira
What will he dooo?
I don't think he'll do anything violent to L...but this is Kira...

By the by...I also agree Watari is a fucking badass. Third best butler ever! (Alfred Pennyworth, Sebastian Michilies, than Watari) I apologize for probably misspelling a name or two.
Phantomfive chapter 24 . 10/15
...will Light gain ownership of the Death Note? Will Rem kill L? (For the love of god, please no) Will Light's and L's relationship last? Will I EVER get to sleep tonight? Find out after I move on to chapter 25!

By the by...when there is no red squiggly lines under my preferred phrases like: fucktard, fuckweasel, dipshit, etc... I also get happy. X.X
Phantomfive chapter 23 . 10/15
Noooo, I hate Kira. I hate Kira so much, he doesn't belong in my happy LxLight World. DISPOSE OF HIM! Though seriously good job with this story, four in the morning and I can't stop reading. And something I forgot to say in the previous review...MATSUDA! Personally, I love Matsuda and his character, but I'm trying not to smack myself in the face whenever he talks in this. Part of me is thinking, 'at least someone us saying it' while the rest says 'SHUT THE FUCK UP MATSUDA!'

Trying to wrap up this review so I can read the next chapter. Kira, don't fuck up my dear L's love with Light...ONWARDS TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Phantomfive chapter 22 . 10/15
I've been reading, and loving, your fanfic, but needed to review here. Fucking goddamn ADORABLE (I shall not apologize for swearing)! I had a fangirl moment and about squeal when L demanded they go to the bedroom. And most Death Note fanfic makes Misa a BITCH, but you made her an enjoyable character. So sweet how she supports our two love birds. :) Great story, and since you seen to enjoy reviews so much (though don't we all, I mean why wouldn't you?) I'll try to review each chapter till I finish your lovely story.
Deathlymockingjay chapter 27 . 10/2
So I just finished this entire thing in less than a day... and I feel like that speaks for itself. You manage to make an amazing (and hot as hell) love story for L and Light, while still keeping the plot intertwined and active. Also just as a side note, the scenes where the team react to LxLight things are hilarious. I don't know if your planning on coming back to this story any time soon, since you said April but it's now October, but in any case you definitely should, and sooooon. Update update update por favor
Ashley chapter 27 . 9/5
Please, please update soon. ): I find it a little unfair when looking at when this story was first started and seeing that it hasn't been completed yet. I did just happen to come by this story today, however, judging by your updates, I feel this story's next update will probably not be for another long period of time or completed at all.

I don't mean to put pressure on you but, (and this goes for all authors of fan fiction) I know you do not get paid for the time and effort put into this, however, keep in mind that tons of readers are reading this I completed work with no closure of how this ends. Just put yourselves in the audience's shoes.

I really hope you update this soon and finish the story. It'd be a shame to lose readers and possibly great or critical feedback because of the lack of number of people who will remain checking for an update.
My-Little-Poison-Secret chapter 27 . 8/21
I don't want you to kill poor Kira. I mean, I like this version, when he's not being changed by the death note that is. Anyways, please update soon
RandomGirl chapter 27 . 8/14
Love it. Appreciate it. Want more of it.
I can hardly think in proper sentences this is so appreciated. Love the way you made the events like the manga, but slightly different. Love fangirling Misa. Love Sayu. Love that irritating little Matsuda. Love ol' red-eye Kira. Love uke!Light and seme!L. Love acknowledgement of badass/babysitter Watari. So much love. Now all that's missing is...more? Pretty please?
Zareth chapter 27 . 7/25
Stupidly sexy, aggressive L has melted my brain just as he did Light's. The things Mogi was privy to... -sighs- My envy is strong. Matsu better knock it off before Soichiro removes his tongue for good. Also, if Misa ever gets to watch the replay of this particular snog-fest, she's going to drown the whole facility with that nose bleed. XD
Zareth chapter 23 . 7/25
Ahahaha! Kira is so jelly. And salty. He better keep his paws to himself, though. I like seme L, and I suspect Kira would not be kosher with that. The jerk.
Zareth chapter 20 . 7/24
Oh, man. Sexual predator L is way hotter than I can deal with. Think I'm going to bash my head against my keyboard like Light once I get this nosebleed taken care of... x.x
Zareth chapter 18 . 7/24
Not going to lie, I'm fairly certain my brain was a useless pile of mush by the time I hit the end of this chapter. How is it that L can be so awkward and inexperienced, yet oh, so fucking HOT?! Surely, THAT has to be a crime! But yes, loving the fic so far! Please do keep up the wonderful work!
raven.lily123 chapter 27 . 7/24