Reviews for Nightmares
Mika chapter 6 . 4/20
So far, this is such a well written story! I love how it's not moving too fast, like most LxLight fics, but while says that it's also has not been boring or dragging along at any parts yet. I especially loved this chapter and the past one with Sayu.
Saying all that, I hope you never stop writing, because it is something you are very, very good at. Keep it up!
Mika-chan
Shils chapter 23 . 3/9
Omg this amazing I really hope you continue!
PsychoticDuck chapter 23 . 1/24
Haahaa. I love where this is going
My-Little-Poison-Secret chapter 23 . 1/22
Am eagerly awaiting the next chapter instalment :)
Anonymous chapter 23 . 1/12
Ah this is amazeballs! I can't wait to read the rest. I think I know what's going on, but then again I probably don't. I love the little twist of the Kira side of Light liking L. Can't wait till Light gets his memory back. Also, yes I read your (I guess you call it) intro a.n. I really wish I knew Spanish too. Oh well. This chapter was amazing and well written as usual. wow this review was all over the place
lillymansfield chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
*squeals loudly * Best yet! It gets more and more interesting every chapter! You seriously got some skills! I can visualize evey word you sent to my eyes! Bravo! But it's not over yet... Keep it up! And nobody likes Madusa... OMG that scene was hilarious!
SmileWave chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
I loveee thisss! I really like the way you write
Goddess of Geeks chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
Again dude that was fucking awesome, i loved the nightmare it was something i didn't see coming that kira has the hots for L. I so cant wait for the next chapter
WinterSpirit13 chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
What is this? An update? Why yes it is!

I was cracking up through most of this, just trying to imagine it. It was a great chapter and *looks around to see all of the fan girls have passed out from hyperventilating over Kira liking L too* hmm... Might want to do something about that though.
samichuu chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
-"Anyone truly asexual wouldn't become interested just by watching someone else's fantasies, so you can't blame me for that," Light reasoned.

Look up autochorissexualism.
MiineSilvestre chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
OMG yassssssss hahaha am I the only one hoping for some Light/Kira hot action? . {pervs on} lol but seriously omg this is so amazing! I'm actually becoming a Kira fangirl sorry /notsorry also L's getting pretty mean and I'm loving it. Some hot torture is needed, just sayin hahah no idea where this is going, but since Kira's discovering his feels side, maybe Light should discover some kira side. That would be interesting... omg I'm so anxious, don't take too long to post pleaaaaseee XD XD
Fluffy Dream chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
Good, good! Even Kira has a weakness, huh? Well... I'm excited about the forthcoming events! Let's see what they turn out to be!

P.S. L is so... interesting (and cute!) every time he uses phrases like "have intercourse"! It proves how... special he is. And so is Light... To me, this pair is located beyond any "normal" boundaries... Not only does it involve physical attraction, but also intellectuall understanding and the need to feel safe and loved... What's more, reading about L and Light makes a genuine smile appear on my face, which allows me to be a happier person! And that's why I love this story! :)
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
Aw, that was cute Update soon!
Marikspanda chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
Write more! Come ooooon... I cant wait!
FreakShowCentral chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
This chapter was pretty interesting. I like the little change-up you made of most of the action taking place in Light's nightmare with Kira rather than in reality. I especially enjoyed the argument between the two of them and how you had Kira trying to rationalize his actions. It was also cool (and a bit concerning) to see Light with the bruises and whatnot when he woke up from the nightmare, and I'm wondering just what'll happen the next time he has one and is attacked by Kira before waking up. Great job as usual, keep up the great work, and please update soon! :)