Reviews for The Nature of Belief
I love, love, love this series. The original story was sad and you made it even sadder. I love it so much!
Captain Sea chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
Oh...oH...OH! I GET THE ARTEMIS FOWL REFERENCE! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I UNDERSTAND SOMETHING!
ARTEMISFOWLFAN chapter 10 . 12/8/2017
I'm so exsited! I never have seen an artemis fowl refrence!
amayranni22 chapter 11 . 10/17/2017
beautiful, I can not get enough of reading this story
TheRedHeadGryffindor chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
333 reviews, what a nice looking number! It would be a shame if someone were to break it.
1414artemis14 chapter 11 . 8/3/2017
Congratulations, you story was one of the few that has made me cry. And this is a big thing for me since I rearly cry to begin with. So congrats for such a heart warming is not sad story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2017
asdfghjkljkljilghjgyh
demonsrunwhenagoodmangoestowar chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
You have no idea how many times I cried reading this. Thank you so much for making it
Appleasaurusrex chapter 11 . 6/26/2017
THIS WAS AMAZING! You legitimately made me cry
Miko Eiko chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
it is so beautiful and cute
Cheshire-Cat210 chapter 3 . 4/20/2017
T_T Poor Jack. I started crying during class when I read that Jack was sending letters and even set up Christmas for north but...nothing. T_T
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 11 . 3/9/2017
Did Jack learn all sorts of languages in case he had people from different countries to believe him? That family. Jack has living family who believe him. Jamie is quite a bit like Jack... Its really cute.
I'm Blind Duh chapter 11 . 1/23/2017
[Blind Sky] duh. Lol. Anyway, I've already read this, so second time, and I don't feel that this book is really a romance Jackrabbit...
Zyenna chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
This story! It kills me every time. Every time! It makes all my happy centers go off and I'm a puddle of happy goo. Tears... So many happy tears. I've read this story too many times to count. I read it every time I need a pick me up. If this story was a book it would be work and dog eared. Pleeeeaaaaase keep writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2016
this is a incredible version, i love it, congratulations, it made me got some tears, keep writting, i think you are a talented one, sorry for the eengrish. happy hollidays and happy new year.