Reviews for The Nature of Belief
Cheshire-Cat210 chapter 3 . 4/20
T_T Poor Jack. I started crying during class when I read that Jack was sending letters and even set up Christmas for north but...nothing. T_T
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 11 . 3/9
Did Jack learn all sorts of languages in case he had people from different countries to believe him? That family. Jack has living family who believe him. Jamie is quite a bit like Jack... Its really cute.
I'm Blind Duh chapter 11 . 1/23
[Blind Sky] duh. Lol. Anyway, I've already read this, so second time, and I don't feel that this book is really a romance Jackrabbit...
Zyenna chapter 11 . 1/6
This story! It kills me every time. Every time! It makes all my happy centers go off and I'm a puddle of happy goo. Tears... So many happy tears. I've read this story too many times to count. I read it every time I need a pick me up. If this story was a book it would be work and dog eared. Pleeeeaaaaase keep writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2016
this is a incredible version, i love it, congratulations, it made me got some tears, keep writting, i think you are a talented one, sorry for the eengrish. happy hollidays and happy new year.
Jo chapter 11 . 12/24/2016
That...was some beautiful shit right there. Chapter one through eleven. If I weren't a professional fan fiction reader then I would've cried from happiness. 10 out of 10 will recommend to others.
Nightmare Nocturnus chapter 11 . 12/25/2016
incredible!...you have to become an author!
Nightmare Nocturnus chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
incredible! you HAVE to become an author!
Hela Haleth Hiraeth chapter 11 . 12/24/2016
Oh god oh god oh god this made me cry why is there this pain in my chest dang it FrostInTheWarren why must you hurt me in this way ahhhhhhhhhHHHHH
This was a really good story and it made my heart ache, so thanks for that...
Seriously, though, I wouldn't mind if you wrote a hundred thousand more stories like this, because you are absolutely amazing and I need to read the sequel right NOW!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
Aaaawwwww TnT :'3
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Oh God. The moment when Baby Tooth leaves and look at Jack again... The feels! I think I gonna break down.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
This was so good! All the feels in all the right places. I thought the bit about Bunny sensing Hope was an especially nice touch. If I have a complaint, it's that the plot may have stayed just a little too close to the movie's plot; although, I think you still did a pretty good job of focusing on the new stuff or different emotional aspects. Bravo!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
Best. Author's. Note. Ever! XD
StarOfTime chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
So , uhh... Congratulations. It's only been three chapters and I'm bawling my eyes out. Literally. Crying, nose running... I haven't cried like this from a story since that fic where I realised Ahkmunrah from night at the museum spent about 54 years locked in his sarcophagus, screaming and screaming to be let out and thought it was his fault...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
Awww, I love how his sister married into the benefit family, so sweet!
It's great too how she helped Jack by giving him his myth and his start
Poor Jack, nice way to still come up with the betrayal and hurt