Reviews for The Nature of Belief
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 11 . 8/13
Ohmygod there present and future instead of past and present and omg I love it and I'm so happy :)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 9 . 8/13
Yeah Bunny, you fucked up, now you feel it?
Dang it Pitch, not very nice of you!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 8 . 8/13
Ohh she made the legend of Jack so cute and logical and i almost had to cry. And Benett! I always love it when people include a 'Jack is the far-far-far away uncle from Jamie and Sophie' thingy :)
AND BUNNY YOU ARE BEING RUDE!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 7 . 8/13
D: D: D:
okay, Pitch finding out is not a good thing. But he's smart though
But what did he want with Jack as a human? ?!
And Jack dancing is just so sad ):
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 4 . 8/13
Bless Baby Tooth again for believing. And Sandy. And Pitch is catching on I think? Idk if that's a good idea or not
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 3 . 8/13
Aaaah, those past and present pieces are soo good. I just can't decide which I like more. The past pieces are so interesting because we see how he handles everything, but I'm also very curious about how the present part will continue. So yeah, great idea to have both :)
And poor Jack, I feel really sorry for him about the Santa letters, so sad. And yay for Phil! Knowing Jack's there without knowing he's there :)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 2 . 8/13
Way to go, insulting Jack while not even thinking he exists *sigh*, great job, Bunny
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 1 . 8/13
Bless Baby Tooth for knowing Jack (will we find out why she knows/can see Jack?)
Wings Of Mercury chapter 10 . 8/11
The parts with Bunny feeling Jack's hope die nearly made me cry!
Azure chapter 11 . 6/16
That is the best rotg Fanfic I have ever read! The ending was a bit rushed but I love the plot A LOT!
general yumi chapter 11 . 6/3
...
Oh my glob
...
This story shattered my heart into a million pieces and that ending seemed like it was trying to piece it together with cheap glue and sparkly glitter in order to make it slightly presentable. I absolutely love this story! You did a really great job writing this and the way you alternated between the past and the present was awesome. As the reader, I got all the information I needed to enjoy my experience. I will definitely come back to reread!
Aekidna chapter 1 . 5/10
YOU. OMMYGOD I read this story one afternoon all in one go and I fell in love with it. I had to read it again, but I couldn't, for the life of me, find it again. Now that I did I'm telling you, this story is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-L-Y STUNNING. Have I already said that I love it? I do. I really do. Thanks for it. I hope you'll read this and write more, again, because you, you have talent. I swear.
MarburyBlur chapter 11 . 4/22
Yeses, I loved the format of your story, and I really, REALLY ship Jamie and Cupcake! Not even as in reading fan fiction about them, but that it just NEEDS to happen on the side. Also, I loved that Artemis Fowl reference.
pantaraz615 chapter 11 . 4/20
I cry for days TT
JacqLilKaily chapter 11 . 4/13
This story is beautiful, and makes me cry everytime i read it. Serriously, this is one of the best things ive read on here