Reviews for The Nature of Belief
JaneDoe33 chapter 1 . 11/17
Jinx Luck chapter 1 . 11/13
I absolutely love this story. I actually read it around a year ago. It was the first story I read on this site. I finally have an account, so I can favorite this and review!
rowexz chapter 11 . 11/8
So cute, and well written looking forward to more :)
Keep up the great work
Should you ever write a novel I would certainly endeavour read it.
Yes! Wonderful! Marvelous!
beulah2013 chapter 11 . 9/8
I cried so much reading this! I love this fic! It just connects me, it's very real to me!
LadyVukavo chapter 11 . 8/23
Hey, awesome story. LOL such a great one and the proof is that I've just reread it. lol It's rare for me to re-read stories within a year and yet I had only just read this yesterday and reread it again today. It's that awesome
sagejjj chapter 11 . 8/15
That was amazing! Thnx so much for writing! :-)
NoSugarForValdez chapter 7 . 8/11

I really LOVE your books. Especially this one. I normally wait at LEAST a month in between reading and re-reading something, but THIS particular one is so nice I've read it twice. :)

Oh, I'm such a dork. Anywho, please go forth and continue being awesome. Or go fifth and win a free toaster. Y'know, whatever bloats your goat.

NoSugarForValdez chapter 11 . 8/11
Mythogirly chapter 10 . 7/18
I love Artemis fowl!
Martuki7 chapter 11 . 7/10
It was such a beautiful story! I've never read one of these ones before. It was quite original and very well written. So I love it!
Tezi the Waterbender chapter 10 . 6/18
This was really really good. I love bookworm. (It took me a second to recognize Artemis Fowl but when i did i was so excited)
MiniMonster98 chapter 11 . 6/16
Okay, this is literally one of the only times I've cried reading a story that DOESN'T involve a death. And I cried many times reading this, believe me.
It's just so sad! Most authors don't go into detail about Jack's 300 years alone but you go into such heart wrenching depth. And Jack tries to kill himself, only to find that he can't, that he can't even control whether he lives or not. ToT
This story is beautifully written and I couldn't help but leave a review (I normally don't leave reviews for stories that have been posted so long ago).
I love, love, LOVE the way you wrote how Jack reacts to the discovery of someone believing in him.
I'll be checking out your other stories too :3
M.A chapter 11 . 6/5
Ya did a good job on this story, it made my eyes water a little.