Reviews for After the Fall
gabyhyatt chapter 26 . 9/4
Good fic, please update soon
OMG what? What? What? Lol
Aaaaand of course you do that to me on the last update. If you are reading these reviews while I've been binge reading, thank you for taking the time to do so when you are obviously for one reason or another not currently writing.
I have so much respect for fanfic writers - now also FSOG that I've added to my favourites.
Would love to see this one day finished however, thank you for this so far. Gosh - with that update I think I can make up the rest. Perhaps give myself an alternate ending with Beau as well.
Wowsah the sneak preview!
Beau and his sister seem so genuine. Makes me want that for Ana now :'(
Nztwilighter chapter 21 . 8/29
Awww! That's so sweet, Mia and her big bros.

And wtf is up with Alley?! Drama whore I suppose - hope it's not more than that. Perhaps Paige really did want that outcome for some publicity or leverage?
I really hope there is nothing sinister about Beau's background check that Christian ordered. He seems nice - I don't know yet if I want her Ana and Christian to reconcile or not. :)
Nztwilighter chapter 17 . 8/28
Fantastic chapter! And last halter (I think) kind of clarified the whole cars and baubles (as Taylor put it) thing I whined about earlier. Still, I feel a little indignant lol :)
Nztwilighter chapter 12 . 8/28
I just don't know why I am fixated on resentment towards Christians accomplices and them keeping all the gift etc. Haha.
Like, when they cross the line, expect more from him or start to do things to antagonise Ana, I really want to see him punish the girls. I'm all for previous subs retaining benefits for fulfilling their side of the contract but eg for Paige... Man, I would pluck those things back and say too bad, sucks to be you!
I think what hurts me most is that he lavishes jewellery, wardrobes etc on these women (I'm collectively speaking about "other women" from all cheat fics) as if he wants to see them propped up like his wife... Ya know, on the same level? That hurts. Oh well... :)
Nztwilighter chapter 8 . 8/28
Onh my god that was satisfying! :)
NZTwilighter chapter 7 . 8/28
Wow he came to see Paige's true colours earlier and easier than I thought! What will he do with that now? Continue to see her, or wake the fuck up? Lol!
I love your fic. I am wondering if it's complete? I have read little bits of what I can see is a bit of drama that you've constantly attempted to ignore and/or condemn. Good for you! I shall keep reading and if it's not complete, I hope I get close to a resolution. I am new to FSOG fanfic - transfer from Twifics - just began following another excellent cheat in the 50 fandom. So far I've only found 3 I like and continued to read: Inauspicious, Deceived (WIP) and this.
I hope the drama hasn't turned you off. I shall read and find out I hope. Thank you ether way, for your time that has led to my enjoyment.
Absolutely wonderful!
FSOGFanFictionAddiction chapter 16 . 7/26
I love your Taylor. I'm sure he'd like to slap Christian a couple of times but he is definitely team Ana all the way. I like that Christian is accepting responsibility for his actions but is it too late?
lovedarcy42 chapter 26 . 7/23
I am late to this game but I enjoyed the story , nice job. Hope to see more.
I was fiction diving, checking perhaps I missed some new chapters. I read your comment. I understand your grief and heartache. This month it will be 4 years that my mom became an Angel. Still to this day I want to call her about my day, she was my best friend. I hope RL is treating you and the family better.
When you are ready I hopefully you will finish this story. When you started this story, you had negative drama but please don't let the haters stop you from writing. If you need some encouragements come on over to the Cheatward Group on Facebook.
malugargula chapter 25 . 6/27
Please, please come back to this fic
Is so amazing