Reviews for After the Fall
Lin2905 chapter 26 . 5/6
I've really enjoyed reading this ff. I was sad when I came to the end
Ihootie chapter 10 . 5/3
I enjoy a good cheat stories but the ones that make my stomach hurt are truly the best. It means you hit the heart of the matter and caught the right tone. Ignore the haters and keep on writing. Your grammars good and you write really well. Hope your family is all better.
Scattycow chapter 26 . 4/23
Good Lord! The numpties are out with this one. The last couple of reviews prove that.
What is it with writers and cheat stories? The FSOG Trilogy is successful due to the love story of Ana and Christian, and, yet, all these cheat stories seem to have one thing in common-Christian cheats on Ana and treats her terribly...Come on, you really must despise the Trilogy to write such mean and hurting stories. I am aware this is a writers blog, but, clearly you writers do not seem to get what makes this Series great. Christian and Ana may have there ups and downs, but, they both change themselves for the better and their story is one that most couples in love would only dream of aspiring to have. You must all be so sad to not be able to write anything better than this.
Glad chapter 26 . 4/12
Is this this the end of this story? I realize I am couple of years late but I have enjoyed this so much, just need a fe more chapters please
xyz chapter 26 . 3/19
loved this...pleasureable
Oh my goodness...you steal another writers story, then have the audacity to bag them and say they agreed to you using their idea? I don't think so. More like you trying to mislead the followers and take credit for something you don't deserve. To make matters worse, you are not a teenager whom doesn't know any better...and here is the kicker, your version of Fifty Shades of Loneliness doesn't match up to the original. To all you readers out there, you should think carefully before giving this writer any credit, after all, the story was not their own, the admission is in the authors note.
LaniL chapter 1 . 3/10
I see that l am not the only reviewer whom thinks you plagiarised Happy Cups story. You think changing the characters names and plot makes for a better story. I would like to know how you can tell fan fic followers about a idea which you stole for you then to lay claim to a cheating story when your story is about what you did? Talk about a hypocrite.
visitor chapter 1 . 2/23
DITTO to the guest reviewer February 21 ch.7. Wish someone would write one where Ana found a new love and left CTG in the ashes
Anon chapter 25 . 2/22
The angst is real. Excuse me while I die over here
Everyone is hating on Paige. I don't understand. She's, after all, right. HE's the one who's married. HE's the one who cheated, not she. He looks for excuses everywhere. He's pathetic. First, it was Ana's fault. Wah, wah, she didn't love him anymore. Wah, wah. Now it's Paige. She LURED him into cheating on his wife. Come on. She didn't force him to cheat on his wife putting a pistol to his head or anything. He prides himself on self control but he doesn't have any. It's his fault alone. It's a pity that this story ends with an HEA. I'd have loved it if Ana left his cheating ass for good.
Denise chapter 26 . 1/28
The only thing I didn't like is you let Anna forgive him way to soon, she could of at least divorced him then Mabey remarried him when she could trust him again
hilaryballentine chapter 26 . 1/21
I hope everything in your real life is okay! I know it's been a long while since an update but I'm still hopeful that you'll come back to finish it.
Madison Girl chapter 26 . 1/6
Loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Had a dream that you'd updated this on the two year anniversary of your last update. Wishful thinking.
Can you do us all a favour and take this down. You obviously have no intention of finishing it and others are just being drawn in to be disappointed.
That's not nice.