Reviews for The Pet
Tardispuff chapter 14 . 4/18
This is one of the BEST NineRose fics I have ever read.

No, there is nothing "one of the best" about it, it is THE best NineRose fic I've ever read.

And you know what? You mostly find Tenrose fics- not because nine isn't loved- but because he is sorta difficult to write(so says personal experience)

I love nine to bits, I love rose to bits, I love ninerose to bits, AND I love your fic to bits.

The thing that makes this story special is the tiny little (cute) references thrown in the middle- for instance, the Doctor finding doll hats on Daisy, or Lily liking bananas, or the doctor's VERY real terror of Jackie (jk, she's one of my fav characters)

Nine and Rose and Mickey and Jackie- all were WELL in character, and this is a wonderfully written story, so thanks!
Riley chapter 14 . 9/29/2016
MY HEART IS EXPLODING
DatCrazyFangirl chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
This story is the best written fluff story I have ever written.
Chloe Kirkland chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
My dog is named daisy :D
thebeastinsideusall chapter 14 . 1/5/2015
this is so freakin cute! do you know how cute this is? its freaking adorable! ! oh my freaking god! you had me grinning and laughing and giggling the whole damn time! so freaking CUTE!
Bad Wolf chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
This is a beautiful and amazingly sweet Nine and Rose story! I loved it! :-)
ramen-luver101 chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
Loved it
LadyCara chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
"Would you two be jealous if you got a few people for siblings?"

Best line ever.
Carri007 chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
Gosh, this was great! So quirky and cute and I loved it :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
A very fitting ending for a family living in a time machine. I really enjoyed this story. Daisy and Wicket are two of the best OCs DW fanfiction has seen in a long time. You did a wonderful job weaving them into a love story featuring the Doctor and Rose. Your dialog was witty and totally in tune with the characters.

Thank you so much for posting!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Author, I LOVE you!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
When I get a boyfriend I will test him by having a per cricket ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Ok Daisy the tarantula is officially in my head cannon now xD
Kataleena chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
This was absolutely adorable!