Reviews for MSC: Misato's Second Childhood
Mike Kromer chapter 3 . 3/2
Must have more asap. Keep it up, love it so far. Misato and rei sharing shinji is good. Misato's pet name misa is a good tuch ad well lol. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
I can't blame Misato for the way she is acting up not many people can relive your youth all over again so I can't blame her at all.
regfurby chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Lol I found Gendo's reaction to Kaji in the Omake pretty funny, since Gendo himself is pretty much an ass.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Why does this feel like I am reading Mike 13 altered destinies...
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
So long as you are able to keep up this quality of writing, take your time. I hope you can handle everything.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
I hope to see this story because it really caught my eye the first time I read about it.
The Hero named Villan chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
this is pretty much the first fic i read where its kaji bashing rather then gendo, and strangly i find it refreashing.
Christopher chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I wish you would update your story please .
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Please update this story soon?
Alex chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Please update soon.
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Hahaha a starring contest. Hahaha I would love to see more things like that. Keep up the good work.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I hope that this story is continued because the plot of having Minato reliving her childhood over again is too enticing for anyone to miss, and I want to see if their relationship actually works out but Asuka in this story is acting like a jerk because she blames Misato for stealing Kaji.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I am wondering about this story because this similar story was abandoned and deleted by a certain Author are you sure that you will continue this story because I really like that story that was abandoned, and deleted because the plot is very intriguing for many readers.
andy.baker.3781 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Love this story. It's very creative & original & would so love to see more of it. But I'm sad to see it hasn't been updated in 2 years. I truly hope you havent given up on it. :(
christopher chapter 3 . 1/11/2014