Reviews for Morsels
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
The most epic chapter in this fic is chapter 11.
It was Hilarious! xD

Though if I could request, I want one shots conflict with happy ending that involved the previous conversation of UsaMisa. The one about Misaki's sexuality. The one where Misaki accidentally said something about sleep with other people.

After all Usagi is Misaki's first time in all of sexual and romantic and relationship. While Usagi did date women before for a while and when he was young he had tutor who did inappropriate thing to him and he had sex one time with Hiroki while thought about Takahiro.
They have different experience so they could talk about it. at least in fan fiction. I wish Canon do the justice...

please continue...
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 12 . 11/4/2016
To be honest, I'm not sure if this one makes me happy or sad. It was funny, but part of me also feels bad for Akihiko for having such an uncaring mother. Being a responsible adult isn't really her thing, I guess.
I loved the interaction between Akihiko and Hiroki though. Somehow, Akihiko always finds a way to get on Hiroki's nerves and the results are wonderful xD Still, bad Akihiko, driving underage.
Thanks for updating!
LadyKuchiki4709 chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
lol... this is awesomely funny.. I cracked up so hard.. Please write more egoist stories... They're my favorite.
LadyKuchiki4709 chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
Professor Meow Meow does resemble Hiroki a lot, doesn't it? Lol... this is so cute... Poor Nowaki, channeling his love to a cat, he must have miss his own personal professor a lot..
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
IM SOBBING I CANT BREATHE
Daimao896 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
OMG that's so cute!
Alana-kittychan chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Pff I would ether do what Hiroki did after this or just laugh lol
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Good god I died of cuteness over how cute this was
Alana-kittychan chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Hiroki you in this was awesome helping not only Usagi but Misaki too Nowaki go give him a huge hug and a kiss your lover did an awesome sweet thing and should get a prise for it!
SaySaeri chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
This was so amusing to read XD Thank you! I'm glad Hiroki found it funny too.
Primordium chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
That was hilarious xD I actually laughed out loud a few times. I cant wait for more! n_n
Chaozsama chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
chapter 11 was awesome. i, too, can't help but cackle like a madman reading it. hahahahaha
Spockaholic chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
You truly have a gift for writing humor. I had permagrin after reading this. It really did my soul good to get to read about Hiro-san having a good laugh. Thanks for sharing this. It made my day!
misaki-chin chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Hahahahhaa, that was hilarious! I really like this chapter! Lovely morsel:)