Reviews for Morsels
IM SOBBING I CANT BREATHE
Daimao896 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
OMG that's so cute!
Alana-kittychan chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Pff I would ether do what Hiroki did after this or just laugh lol
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Good god I died of cuteness over how cute this was
Alana-kittychan chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Hiroki you in this was awesome helping not only Usagi but Misaki too Nowaki go give him a huge hug and a kiss your lover did an awesome sweet thing and should get a prise for it!
SaySaeri chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
This was so amusing to read XD Thank you! I'm glad Hiroki found it funny too.
Primordium chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
That was hilarious xD I actually laughed out loud a few times. I cant wait for more! n_n
Chaozsama chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
chapter 11 was awesome. i, too, can't help but cackle like a madman reading it. hahahahaha
Spockaholic chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
You truly have a gift for writing humor. I had permagrin after reading this. It really did my soul good to get to read about Hiro-san having a good laugh. Thanks for sharing this. It made my day!
misaki-chin chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Hahahahhaa, that was hilarious! I really like this chapter! Lovely morsel:)
FayeValentine00 chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 3. awesome! that's just fantastic character interaction! great job, hon!
FayeValentine00 chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
ahhhhh! Probably wrong on 100 levels but yay for Usagi seeing Misaki for the first time.
FayeValentine00 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
OK! Here's why this lemon was AMAZING! A) It was hella sexy! B) Misaki was a wonderfully pleasant surprise. I adore that he was written as an extremely active participant in the love making and not a dead fish. Anyone together that long should be enjoying sex like that.

Very well done!
FayeValentine00 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I really do prefer fluff to smut but it is all awesome. Another great chapter!
FayeValentine00 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
you seriously capture Usagi perfectly! the way he is really kindhearted underneath his colder exterior. I love that even in his inner monolog you can see it.