Reviews for More Ferarum
cod46 chapter 1 . 1/27
LolaShoes rec your story on her profile. I just finished reading. It broke my heart, I am so happy that you decided to write it as original fiction, its so neat and deep and real. Thank you for your words and sharing it with us.
Anything But Odinary chapter 1 . 1/16
Well that broke my heart a little
Boots-n-Tutus chapter 1 . 1/11
Gorgeous writing, I feel so emotional after reading this!
Twerd1853 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This was INSANE!
I really do hope you continue. You can't just leave it there! lol
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Ouch, this is hard. Like stabbing in your heart. This Edward is so hard, so wrong. This Bella is just well I don't get it. But it's so real, like the light from the harsh bulb when you are still asleep. Hopeless somehow. Loveless sort of.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
What a fantastic story! I don't care what you call the characters I have to find the rest of their story and see what happens next. Thanks so much for sharing your writing.
winnodinno chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Great start. Looking forward to more
FizzleTop chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Here's the link to her ccontinuation of the story via non fanfic user/IReenWeiss/about
lt90 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I just started reading this story on the other site. I absolutely love it. You have done an amazing job with these characters. Keep up the fantastic writing. Thank you for sharing this incredibly emotional story with everyone!
smook chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Ladies over at Circle of Thrusts rec'd you out - so here I am - gonna read today (I hope) Thanks!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
It"s 2:45am and my heart is beating, puls is racing and my mind is wide awake after reading this amazingly well written, captivating piece of work.
I just wanted to take a peek into your story, the first one I ever read by you, to find me absorbed and unable to stop! Your wording and expressing these deep, disturbing turmoils of emotions is fantastic and mind blowing and addictive...I'm in love with your mind...and loving to know, there will be more! Thank you for this! Xoxoxox
GaTiToDaRk chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Your story it's amazing, I hope it will continues... I went to wattpad but non story was found, care to share another link?
LucyMayyy chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I really hope that it is continued soon. I hooked.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I can't wait for the continuation. Your stuff is always amazing.
CharlotteKandie1221 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
continue it ... edward...getting back together...explanations