Reviews for More Ferarum
momma23 chapter 1 . 1/27
WOW. I'm speechless. Your an incredible author.
Ms Torres chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
So gutted to read this especially after reading the first chapter. Hoping that your original work isn't too far off what I've read already. Definitely going to Google you lol. Thank you so much for sharing.

x
sunnyshiney2 chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Omg! I picked this story up a few days ago and I'm in love with it! Or, should I say that I'm obsessed with it! The development is so amazing to watch and then bam! The cliffhanger happened. Oh geez, Katie found nail polish in Jack's truck. I really hope that you'll update soon as I see last update was in June or July. Just wanted you to know that you've got a fangirl here waiting for an update .
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
This was my favorite story in the Contest. Wanted to see it continued.
smook chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
I was reading on another site (maybe it was Fiction Press) - love it - but I like to copy each chapter and put in a word document to print and I read later when not at a computer. It would not let me do that. I am extremely happy to see it here.
Thank you.
gadberry1 chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
I just finished reading all 20 chapters over on FictionPress. This is a terrific story and should have triple the number of reviews. I tried to leave a review on FP but kept getting kicked out so will try another day. I love your characters and look forward to more. Not sure we'll ever get the usual HEA but hope happiness in some form comes to the 3 main characters. Thank you for writing this.
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This was so good. So, so good.

I'm disappointed you're not continuing it as a Twilight fic, because yeah. I'm already in Edward and Bella's minds here. It'll seem strange to invest in new characters.

I know it's just changing the name part... but I'm an E and B whore.

Shoot, anyway.
kavelf chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
I found you on Wattpad. Actually I can't remember where I saw it but I heard that your story was over there so I joined Wattpad. Are you still updating there as well or just on Fiction Press? Yes...I will join Fiction Press to keep up with your stories. I don't care if it's Bella/Edward...I just love reading your work. I will follow you to Wattpad, Fiction, Press, Amazon, wherever. Thanks for your stories, and thanks for the update to let us know where you are.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
I'm still trying to recover from The Flame Still Burns. Sonofabitch, you have serious writing skills that can do some damage. But that's an amazing thing. I actually signed up on Fiction Press about a week ago and More Ferarum is the only story I'm following. For the life of me I don't know why I didn't know it was on there because you are one of my top reads.
tetecruz chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
Thank you so much for continuing this story. I've just recently became aware you'e continuing it elsewhere as an original and I'm glad you're doing so. These characters can't have the fandom constrictions and your awesomeness really needs to reach everyone. Needless to say I've been binge-reading it for the last couple of days. I'm addicted and can't wait to read more. Again thank you. Love, T
TheObsessed1 chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
I forgot what this one was about so after this A/N I went back to reread it. I remembered immediately because it was so powerful and I bawled my eyes out again!
I'm definitely reading it over on Word Press. Thanks for the info.
HiraFrance chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Love too :*
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Yay! Thanks for the heads up...just jined up so I could follow along!
HappyCup chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
I feel like I've been waiting forever for you to update this and now I see that you have been since the beginning of the year. I don't know whether to be angry that you didn't tell us sooner or overjoyed that there are so many chapters for me to read.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
hi! I loved this story... loved the angst! jaja I will follow you on fiction press!