Reviews for -
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2023
I need this tattooed in my brain. I need this book on my bookshelf. I need this story printed on the inside of my eyelids. I felt everything Maura felt, I felt every single one of the millions and millions of butterflies you awakened in my stomach. Oh my god this is the most exquisite story I’ve ever read
Guest chapter 27 . 7/31/2023
It was so, so beautiful. Than you for this masterpiece.
oscarwildette chapter 26 . 2/1/2023
such a wonderful story!

perhaps a title could be - find me
bringmemyqueen chapter 15 . 1/30/2023
this story would be amazing without a Hyot plot, but now it’s about to get next level. gah, i’ve got work in the morning but all i want to do is keep reading. this is some top tier rizzles content.
bringmemyqueen chapter 10 . 1/30/2023
this is so beautiful and perfect and I am loving every chapter. thanks so much for sharing!
Louise Hess chapter 24 . 1/19/2023
Fantastic chapter - they really needed that talk
Henri Jane chapter 27 . 12/29/2022
I know this story is almost a decade old, but I just wanted you to know that it's still being read, and that it's amazing. Some of the things you wrote... touched me in ways I didn't know I needed. So, as a 27 year old going through difficult life things, thank you for this story. Thank you for healing things I didn't know needed still needed healing.

~Henri Jane
fangfaceAndrea chapter 27 . 12/10/2022
What an amazing and sweet and complex and all around incredible me ride of a story that I read in one sitting and left me wanting more even though it's perfect to the very end.
M
fangfaceAndrea chapter 4 . 12/10/2022
L
ScottiMae94 chapter 27 . 11/2/2022
I audibly said “wow” when I finished this last night and 14 hours later I cannot think of any other words to say. It’s just…wow. There is not a single thing about this fic that I don’t love. I need it to be 1000 chapters longer (perhaps filling in that gap between The End and the Epilogue or more of Jane and Kate pre-chapter 1literally anything!). I want to read the whole thing for the first time again. I don’t know how to move on from reading this? You know the feeling you get when you finish an amazing novel and you just…can’t? Cause that’s what I feel. So, if you have suggestions for how to continue living my life, please share. This was/is incredible! Thank you for sharing it. I will now trawl through ALL of your fics and try to continue functioning.
Xoxo Scotti
ScottiMae94 chapter 2 . 11/1/2022
IT IIISSS THE SPONGEBOB STORY! I CANNOT BELIEVE I FOUND THIS AGAIN! YAAAAAAAS!
ScottiMae94 chapter 1 . 11/1/2022
OMG IS THIS THE SPONGEBOB STORY!?
Mag Guarino chapter 27 . 9/4/2022
This story was terrific! It sucked me right in...and gave me all the feels. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.
jvarmgr chapter 27 . 6/29/2022