Reviews for -
Sharpshooter99 chapter 27 . 4/2
holy crap! this story had me all in my feelings. 3
Chaosquo chapter 27 . 3/16
This is the story that brought me to you and led to me reading amost everything you posted in the last two months, and it was all worth it. This is a much more wounded Jane and a Maura thats put into the deep end, the focus seems more on their internal struggles and how they navigated the uncertain waters of their feelings. The children are so wonderful and cute and are maybe the secret main protagonists of this story, they make it all happen and come real. I am a bit sad that the story didnt resonate so strongly with me, maybe because it is more subdued, but it is still great writing.
firevolcano93 chapter 27 . 3/10
About a week ago, I was freaking. I remembered that this story exists, but I couldn't think of what the title was. I had a general synopsis in my head. Even my sibling was trying to help me figure it out, and she doesn't read fanfiction. So I went on my favourites list. Thank goodness that I had the smarts to favourite it. I read it all in two days again. I love this story, I love the writing, I love the story and I love the fact that it's you love it too. Now that I remember how to find it, it'll be on my reread list for boring days... despite the emotional rollercoaster
el chapter 27 . 2/20
Amazing..loved it.
el chapter 17 . 2/20
I dont know how i have not seen this story until now... this is magnificent. I fell in love with Maura and Jane again with the way you write. Thank you for updating a sequel and for this one also.
ThePriceIsMeg chapter 27 . 1/8
So I'm super late to this party, maybe because I tend to avoid fics with kids. I just never expect to feel much for OC children, especially preexisting ones, and even less do I expect to care about an *other* significant other. After some days engrossed in this story I had to look up at the end of it and remember I don't personally have three kids and miss a dead wife. How did you do this? I'm not really a fic crier and I cried every time Jane talked to Kate, and when Maya talked to the baby about her. Ugh, my heart hurts. And I don't mean that in an "omg i can't even" way, I mean I just referenced that chapter to see what you wrote again and am having literal chest pains because it makes me feel so much I don't quite know what to do with myself.

This is definitely on my Top Something list of most moving things I've ever read (among some other things of yours). I'd be getting redundant if I tried to say what a talented writer you are. Thanks for sharing this with us all.
When I saw you were doing a continuation of this story I just had to go back and reread this. Ughh this story is just so beautiful. This is my second time reading it and the last 2 chapters had me crying like a baby,again. I can not wait to follow you on this new journey. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us.
rizzlesfangurl chapter 27 . 1/2
God I love this story so much. You're such a brilliant writer!
jam66 chapter 1 . 1/1
I've just re-read this story for the umpteenth time,it still warms my heart and makes me cry... Without fail every time . Love it x
devildoc35 chapter 27 . 12/13/2017
This was beautifully written. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/8/2017
This story was so great! So glad I found it. I didn't want it to end. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/13/2017
This is one of my very favorite stories, can't say how many times i was reading it since i found it but it were many. Thanks for this!
Volossya chapter 27 . 11/2/2017
Just reread this, and it remains excellent. You are really good at capturing the characters. Bravo!
Dily chapter 27 . 10/31/2017
I can see why this is so close to your heart... The ending left me speechless and in tears. Beautiful. Thank you.
maccaterine chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
You are brilliant! please keep writting Rizzles!
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »