Reviews for -
Mag Guarino chapter 27 . 9/4
This story was terrific! It sucked me right in...and gave me all the feels. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.
jvarmgr chapter 27 . 6/29
awesome story!
Wonderful truly. Thank you
RiotLady chapter 27 . 5/21
This is an absolutely beautiful story. Emotionally devastating and beautiful. I felt so many feelings, gosh, that's the effect of great writing.
Excellent!
Sooo gosh
Mycoffeeoclock chapter 27 . 2/10
This story is phenomenal! Thank you so much!
franrizzoli1 chapter 1 . 1/22
Still enjoy this to reread. :)
I just reread this about... 8? years? after reading it the first time. Idk, when was it coming out?
Anyways, I didnt remember anything except that I loved this story and that it did things to me.
Now, today, once again, it broke and fixed my heart multiple times, it touched parts of my soul with such color and targetted precision and such intensity that I can't possibly begin to describe. I couldn't put it down. I enjoyed the forgetfulness time brought about because I could experience the story almost anew. And I wish again that there was more to read. I marvel at how amazing your writing is. You're without a doubt my favorite Rizzles author. I hope you are well.
With love,
Ina
just.vee chapter 27 . 11/15/2021
Man, I really didn’t know what I was going into when I started reading this but good god, this was such an amazing read. I’m not ashamed to say it but I sure did nearly bawl my eyes out reading the epilogue. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
kandisnz chapter 27 . 10/19/2021
I can't begin to tell you where this story will take you, but you'll be thrilled with the journey. Amazing character development and story telling. I'll read this again and again. Wow.
RicardotheGay chapter 27 . 10/4/2021
I read this in one sitting because I simply couldn’t put it down. What a magnificent roller coaster ride. I loved it. And what a perfect way to end the story. I had tears streaming down my face as soon as I started reading the chapter because I KNEW where you were going with it and I LOVED it. Beautiful, encapsulating, marvelous. Well done.
Bgitte chapter 27 . 9/30/2021
I think I’ve read this at least five times now and each time your story and writing never fails to make me cry and smile and laugh and cry some more. Thank you for being brave enough to put such beautiful emotions out to be read (and reread) by us strangers.
Sarah-In-Betwixt chapter 1 . 9/24/2021
I always come back to this story. All your stories, really, but this one and your "all that matters" series hold very special places in my heart, even years later, even after reading them 2, 5, 10 times over. Thank you for creating something so special; I hope you know how well it is loved.
chocolate fish chapter 27 . 8/15/2021
This was a fantastic ending, just completely perfect. Thanks for writing it!
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »