Reviews for -
Guest chapter 27 . 7/18/2016
Just read the whole thing... It was so good, all of it I mean, but that last speech and the whole three mothers thing was really good... I also liked how they really didn't forget Katherine the whole time... The story just was really good xx
d0mesticbliss chapter 27 . 7/15/2016
This is an incredible story.

With your other works, I'm left with tears in my eyes, and a hurt in my heart - a good hurt but hurt nonetheless - this was different. I feel a sort of closure. I can't really explain it, but that's the best way I can think of to describe my feelings. There was hurt within the story, of course, but this ending satisfied me in a way that your others didn't. I don't know what else to really say. I love this so much. I loved the complete out of the box thinking of exploring a relationship with Jane and her wife and Jane and her kids and then figuring out how Maura fit in between and within those relationships. I loved how Kate was always a part of ALL their lives. I love that she was gone, but she wasn't. Usually past relationships are never heard of again once they're "over", and I love how you conveyed that even though Kate and Jane could no longer physically be together, Kate was very much still a part of Jane and her life (and of course the lives of their kids). And I loved that Maura acknowledged Kate's presence, but assured Jane that it was okay. AGGHHHH! Just so many feelings. I love Zoe and Maya and little Katie, too. The way you weaved the Hoyt storyline into this was immaculate and lovely. I couldn't have imagined a better execution than the one you did.

This story is definitely one of my favorites from you. I can't wait to continue reading what else you've come up with and hopefully what you'll do in the future :) You're incredibly talented.
Bnsldy chapter 27 . 7/5/2016
Is this the third or fourt time? I don't know, but every time I come back to read this fic again, I just love it more. Amazing story, amazing writer! I'll be back again, because like any good book, it deserves to be read many times
anonymous chapter 27 . 5/14/2016
Hi,
I know that you finished this story a long time ago, but I'm still going to place this comment.
I want to thank you for this amazing speech that you've written for Maya, because it seriously made me cry. The way you write, it's amazing. Please do something with it, because you can write bestsellers. There's something about the way you write that's just intriguing, I don't know. But thank you so much for this Epilogue because this is such an amazing story and an even better end.
MelXwp chapter 27 . 4/28/2016
I really liked this story. Thank you so much for sharing it here!
Gavinl chapter 27 . 4/26/2016
All I can say is wow this is one of the best things I ever read thank you so much
GiftedPunk chapter 27 . 4/26/2016
I really have no words except, thank you.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/29/2016
What a wonderful story. Thank you
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 27 . 3/29/2016
So I'm crying will I write this .
I understand now why this story it's so close to your heart
It's my heart now, I will continue in Spanish cause I don't know how to express properly in English.
Toda la historia esta llena de un profundo sentimiento de crecimiento, aceptación, lucha y amor.
Te doy las gracias por escribir esto, no creo poder expresar como tus palabras llegan primero a mi subconsciente, repitiéndose continuamente como un mantra:
Esta bien ser diferente, esta bien perdonar, esta bien pedir ayuda, esta bien llorar, esta bien ser Yo.
No se si llegaras a leer esto , espero que si porque debes saber que tu maravillosa y creativa mente, tocó fibras en alguien desesperase.
Siempre me he sentido diferente, no logro cumplir lo que se espera de mi, (matrimonio, hijos,etc)obviamente he asumyido que es mi culpa que debo estse defectuosa, porque nEne
anonego chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
I wish I could write you a review worthy of this story. I'm not talented enough for that.

This is beautiful in all the ways that words can be beautiful. Haunting and heart breaking and joyful and tender and angry and delicate. So many tears. So many amazing moments. I absolutely loved your JGMAR universe, all of it; but this is a whole new level.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
Rookie95 chapter 27 . 3/8/2016
I'm new to this fandom and just started reading fics for it. I finished this story in a day and I have lost count of how many times I was brought to tears both happy and sad, this was an amazing story and I just thought I'd let you know it touched me and I am thankful for you having taken the time to write it and share it with.
Maximilian Isles chapter 27 . 2/28/2016
I can't believe it took me this long to read this story. I had to sit in silence and let my phone slip from my hands and fall carelessly to the floor when I finished this. You have a talent that I don't have a vocabulary big enough to describe. Words like "Amazing" and "Beautiful" and "Magnificent" are not good enough. I have felt things that I didn't know I could feel while reading a story. Every word, every punctuation mark...it made me feel.
I don't think I can thank you enough for this story.
It is not just a story...It is a work of art. And I know it's going to take multiple readings from multiple angles to truly appreciate everything this story has to offer. I know I will be reading this again. You can bet on that. Cheers.
charmed-darkangel chapter 27 . 2/22/2016
Great job! Beautifully written as always!
Simon13 chapter 27 . 1/30/2016
It's the third time I'm reading this story, I think. I love reading it and it moves me.

I skip the chapter with Hoyt now, because it's too much for me to read it. But that's not the point. There are 2 moments in this story which give me an emotional roller-coaster and bring tears to my eyes.

The second is when Maya says to little Katie that she has a third mother, a ghost, and she will tell her things she can't tell her other mothers. The moment I read this, tears come to my eyes and I feel some catharsis. It's simply beautiful.

The first is when Jane speaks to Kate on the balcony of the beach resort. In particular, when she says that she knows Kate is in Heaven. Which is very meaningful and shattering to me every time. Even though I've read the story before, I keep forgetting what Hoyt's last sentence is supposed to mean.

"I'll meet Kate in Hell". Every time I reach that part and have this revelation, that this is actually what Jane could even for a second consider, that it's something that could possibly bother her at all, I feel shocked, saddened, troubled, happy and humbled. I grew up in a home which was somewhat homophobic, in a religion which is definitely homophobic, in a country which is quite homophobic. When I was 18 I left home to study and spent 7 years in Germany, UK and the US. And through that experience I have, through a lot of hard work at times, gotten rid off the homophobia baggage. I think and hope.

So I'm happy and kind of proud that despite my upbringing it won't even occur to me that someone going to Heaven or Hell could in any way depend on sexuality at all. It also pains me, that millions of people have to get rid off similar baggage to mine, while being non-heterosexual themselves, which I can only imagine, makes such task significantly harder. And so I'm humbled. And much more respectful.

And for that, I thank you.
izp chapter 27 . 1/28/2016
I hope you're happy because I just stayed awake until 5am on a Thursday night reading this whole story. I don't regret it at all though. It was so well written and such a well brought together story. Your characterisations were brilliant and completely believable for people in the situation. I haven't watched an episode of Rizzoli and Isles for several years now but it's authors like you and stories like this that keep me invested in the characters, more so than the actual show could ever do. So thank you and I hope you're happy you wrote this, because I am. Depsite how little sleep I'm going to get now!
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »