Reviews for -
Guest chapter 27 . 10/3/2015
Even without you saying this story is close to your heart, I think I would have known. It's close to my heart now as well.
shamanic demonator chapter 27 . 9/25/2015
Omg the feelings! I'm having goose bumps in the last chapter. You're a superb writer, love your writing and plot, especially how you describe kids :) They are so cute! And act totally what their age is supposed to be! And then they grew up to be such amazing people. The last chapter is really an awesome conclusion. Came here for rizzles, but totally got more than it :)

Love it.
shutterloubug chapter 27 . 9/19/2015
I just want to say thank you. Thank you for bringing this story to life and for sharing it, because it is nothing short of absolutely stunning.

I read all of it today, and the emotions and imagery and characters you brought to life here are simply engrossing in every way. And what a rollercoaster of emotion - I'm still a little floored by it all, to be honest.

So, so beautifully done. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
I think this is possibly the most well constructed and well written fanfic I have read. So much pathos.
Ashley's Cat chapter 27 . 9/4/2015
It is rare that words fail me; but as all emotion this story brought forth in me rolls from me, and I wipe the tear from cheek. All I truelt can say is WOW

Kay chapter 27 . 8/31/2015
I've read this entire story twice now. Once, years ago, and now in one sitting today. I will always love this story. Even though I'm not really in the Rizzoli & Isles fandom anymore, - (and Rizzles) will always have a special place in my heart and memories.
tinyvariations chapter 27 . 8/30/2015
From start to finish, this was one of the most well-written, well-planned fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Now that this one's done, I'm going to go read everything else you've posted here. Thank you so much for writing!
Darklionne chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
tout y ├ętait , un plaisir de vous lire , bravo et MERCI
63Bulldog chapter 27 . 8/28/2015
Lovely story.
eiffpatrol chapter 27 . 8/26/2015
Every couple of months, I read this novel. And it hits me every fucking time. It makes me feel so full and grateful and blessed and like i am missing something. And I'm pretty sure i comment something like this every time. You are supreme.
Aidyl James chapter 27 . 8/28/2015
Lovely,simply lovely,and powerful.
Aidyl James chapter 26 . 8/28/2015
Thank you for a beautiful story. It brought tears to my eyes.
Aidyl James chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
This is a tough situation to be in.
Aidyl James chapter 24 . 8/27/2015