Reviews for -
Aidyl James chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
The beginning of a new friendship.
Aidyl James chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
A fun time, walls begin to crack.
Aidyl James chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
This is such a touching story.
Aidyl James chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
I am captivated by your story.
Aidyl James chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Loved the chapter.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
I am looking forward to see the development of this interesting story.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
You have my interest.
IsaCabral chapter 26 . 8/12/2015
This story was so fucking good I just had to read it again. And cry again.
Owieeey chapter 27 . 8/10/2015
Beautifully well written story. It captivated me and the speach at the end wow. It felt real.
Lickerish chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
This story was incredible. It brought me to tears more than once and filled my heart with so many emotions I can't name them all. I am in awe of you and your writing. I hope to see more from you in the future.
xXAndromacheXx chapter 27 . 8/1/2015
So I had no idea what I was going to think of this story - especially since it didn't have a summary - but oh my fucking god. This is one of the most amazing stories on this site.
Delani chapter 27 . 7/30/2015
I have read this fanfic about 7 times, and every time, I cry. The last chapter really resonates with me, because Maya has become this wise enigma that all three of her mothers have helped to create. the dynamic you created between all these characters is absolutely captivating and so solid that no amount of time can lessen the quality of work you've created. this is absolutely brilliant. thank you so much.
NinjaRonnie chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
This is so so perfect, I loved it so much. Definitely worth staying up til 4:30 to read
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I don't know what to say. I read this story on a fanfiction app and I am not good with words and I don't know what to say. But I want to say SOMETHING because this story is amazing. I loved it. (That's why I read it in one go and totally skipped uni today... oops.)
There was just the right amount of angst to balance the fluff - not that I don't like purely fluffy fics, they are like warm chocolate pudding, making me feel all giddy and happy inside. You said to treat this story "kindly": I couldn't do it any other way. I know this is one of the few stories I'll read again and enjoy just as much as the first time. Kind of like "A Choice Denied", though that IS pure fluff. Kinda? I thought so.
I liked how you wrote Maura. There's always people who write her in a very clinical way, analyzing everything... and she does, but she's also a very emotional, physical person with a strange brain-to-mouth filter. I think you captured her very well.
Jane... You truly did her justice. Her development was well-rounded, logical, and conceivable. She was just right. I loved that scene in the end on the balcony before she calls Maura out of hiding (and before that).
And then there's the little ones. I almost melted into a puddle whenever they interacted with Maura. Or Jane. Or... You know. I almost melted - in general. Because of cuteness. Brain is overloading as I write. Error. XD
Okay, and the speech in the epilogue? Perfection.
All in all, I think I just want to thank you. So much. So... Thank you.
Bianca chapter 27 . 7/20/2015
I'm re-reading this now for the third time, and I still can't express how beautiful this perfect bundle of words is! Thanks so much for posting!
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »