Reviews for -
Owieeey chapter 27 . 8/10/2015
Beautifully well written story. It captivated me and the speach at the end wow. It felt real.
Lickerish chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
This story was incredible. It brought me to tears more than once and filled my heart with so many emotions I can't name them all. I am in awe of you and your writing. I hope to see more from you in the future.
xXAndromacheXx chapter 27 . 8/1/2015
So I had no idea what I was going to think of this story - especially since it didn't have a summary - but oh my fucking god. This is one of the most amazing stories on this site.
Delani chapter 27 . 7/30/2015
I have read this fanfic about 7 times, and every time, I cry. The last chapter really resonates with me, because Maya has become this wise enigma that all three of her mothers have helped to create. the dynamic you created between all these characters is absolutely captivating and so solid that no amount of time can lessen the quality of work you've created. this is absolutely brilliant. thank you so much.
NinjaRonnie chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
This is so so perfect, I loved it so much. Definitely worth staying up til 4:30 to read
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I don't know what to say. I read this story on a fanfiction app and I am not good with words and I don't know what to say. But I want to say SOMETHING because this story is amazing. I loved it. (That's why I read it in one go and totally skipped uni today... oops.)
There was just the right amount of angst to balance the fluff - not that I don't like purely fluffy fics, they are like warm chocolate pudding, making me feel all giddy and happy inside. You said to treat this story "kindly": I couldn't do it any other way. I know this is one of the few stories I'll read again and enjoy just as much as the first time. Kind of like "A Choice Denied", though that IS pure fluff. Kinda? I thought so.
I liked how you wrote Maura. There's always people who write her in a very clinical way, analyzing everything... and she does, but she's also a very emotional, physical person with a strange brain-to-mouth filter. I think you captured her very well.
Jane... You truly did her justice. Her development was well-rounded, logical, and conceivable. She was just right. I loved that scene in the end on the balcony before she calls Maura out of hiding (and before that).
And then there's the little ones. I almost melted into a puddle whenever they interacted with Maura. Or Jane. Or... You know. I almost melted - in general. Because of cuteness. Brain is overloading as I write. Error. XD
Okay, and the speech in the epilogue? Perfection.
All in all, I think I just want to thank you. So much. So... Thank you.
Bianca chapter 27 . 7/20/2015
I'm re-reading this now for the third time, and I still can't express how beautiful this perfect bundle of words is! Thanks so much for posting!
stubbornshipper chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This is so special. I have nothing but love for it. Thank you!
IHeartSKatic chapter 27 . 7/20/2015
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read, specially the Epilogue. I think my heart just melted to the ground. You're an amazing writer and I hope that you'll keep on writing.
I'm really grateful for your stories s2
TLbugsy chapter 27 . 7/8/2015
This is still one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. I wish I had a paperback copy to tote around with me places.
scme chapter 27 . 7/7/2015
Holy moly! Epic fic! This is so amazing! How have I not read this before?! So happy I have now! A firm favourite!
HugzForFree chapter 27 . 7/5/2015
This fic was superb. I LOVED it. There are a few complaints but they're useless as this is a finished fic. Nothing about the plot more like constructive criticisms, but anyway, I loved this. A lot. I wish I could be a little more articulate, but words escape me. This fic was so very special. I adore it.
SpurBoy chapter 27 . 6/27/2015
This was a beautiful story and thank you so much for writing it. I not only loved the the nurturing side of Maura and the protective side of Jane, but I especially loved the kids and how much they loved their mothers. Maya's words in the epilogue rang so strong & true, I wished that she had spoken at my graduation. Thanks again.
wolvesjr34 chapter 27 . 6/23/2015
This was exceptional. So many tears.

Magnificent. Thank you.
tennis8 chapter 27 . 6/7/2015
Wow what an amazing story!
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »