Reviews for -
Dr McDimples chapter 27 . 6/7/2015
Absolutely the best story I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing this with us :)
Clonedanceparty chapter 27 . 6/3/2015
Great story;-)
Luv-A-Bull chapter 27 . 5/31/2015
This is hands down one of the best stories I've read. It was so very beautifully! thank you for sharing! :-)
Arkielad chapter 27 . 5/26/2015
i know that you may never read this review but I had to respond to this story. The best way to express how I feel about this piece of work is WOW! I couldn't stop reading it. It was an awesome ride. So so good. I hope to find more stories that you have written.
AngelicDragons chapter 27 . 5/15/2015
Wow! This was one of the most beautiful, agonizing, fulfilling stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you.
divvycrip chapter 27 . 5/6/2015
This is the second time I have read this story and I still laugh and cry and ache for the four of them. I have always felt that we were never given more than we could bear unless help was also put in place. This story and my personal experience agree with this. however the journey can be a little rough. Thank you for giving this to us.
Grayson179 chapter 27 . 5/5/2015
This was absolutely beautiful.
mightyqueer chapter 27 . 4/26/2015
I don't usually leave reviews but I felt the need to write something for this one. This is the first story of yours that I read and I can't wait to read all of them because you are such a wonderful, talented writer. This story had me in a way that no other story did in a long time. I see a bit of myself in every character you wrote and I guess that's what makes it so wonderful. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/20/2015
i couldnt put my phone down i wanted to read this all the way through love it. make a sequel about this one.
tashriia chapter 27 . 4/17/2015
Wow. Completely gut wrenching. You had me laughing, crying and everywhere else in between. Sure, there were some grammatical errors, but that is why there are editors. You ability to relay the story and get us into the characters enough to feel their emotions is amazing. I am so glad you decided to post this on fanfiction. I don't think I would have found it to read it otherwise, and that would have been a true shame. I hope someday you find yourself writing your own book to share.
killie 64 chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
Magnificent! Each time I read this, it just blows me away. The writing God's are in your blood my friend. Never doubt it! : Cheers xK64x :) :)
xxSKSxx chapter 27 . 3/29/2015
What an amazing story. I literally could not stop reading. You have such talent, I hope you never stop writing as it would be a great loss. Thank you for giving me the chance to read this heart-wrenching, beautiful story. And thank you for all the hard work you so obviously put into creating it. In my eyes, your characterisation of Maura was spot on. I could hear her in my head, saying all the words you put into her mouth. Have a wonderful weekend!
FreelinJemilyPLL7819 chapter 27 . 3/22/2015
Wonderful story! Love the ending!
HannahBay34 chapter 27 . 3/19/2015
I read this story again tonight. I don't usually comment because I never know what to say.. your words make me feel in ways I didn't realize I could. The way you portray these characters, so familiar and yet so different in the way that they think.. it's completely amazing. Every story you write is amazing. You are my favorite author, published or not, bar none. Your plots and the emotions you evoke with the way that you write are unmatched.

I know you published The Moment as a separate story, and I love The Moment, but I also feel like it's the story that most relies on the R&I backstory to make sense. This, Keys, Just Give Me A Reason... please keep publishing. Please keep writing. There are so many that will keep reading.
chocobana chapter 27 . 3/15/2015
This is another incredible story. Thank you for sharing.
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »