Reviews for -
alexis payton chapter 27 . 3/12/2015
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/9/2015
So, this probably won't even make sense because I'm a blubbering mess right now ... But this was absolutely amazing. Everything you write is amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent with us ... I'm going to go sob in a corner somewhere ...
tuckp3 chapter 27 . 3/9/2015
Brava! Absolutely wonderful piece all around and one I know I will return to countless times in the future. Thank you for sharing.
jillkscott67 chapter 27 . 2/26/2015
I so enjoy when I find a completed story and yours was very good. I had to stop reading before bed because I didn't want to stop reading it. Your story was compelling and enjoyable. I look forward to reading your other work. Best wishes, Jill
Guest chapter 27 . 2/26/2015
My goodness this is wonderful
barbtulley chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
Lovely, well written story. Best AU Rizzles sorry I have ever read. Change the names and this could be published. Thank you for sharing your baby.
Repeat reader chapter 18 . 2/13/2015
I've read this story so many times and Maura calls to mind a 10,000 maniacs song callled trouble me. The lyrics are spot on to how Maura acts. Lovely story.
Vega Tenala chapter 27 . 2/15/2015
So sweet.
pettydoyle chapter 27 . 2/9/2015
i usually dont comment on stories. but this was incredible.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/8/2015
I don't have words and usually I have a lot of words. That was beautiful and well done. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/5/2015
Beautiful. Very well done.
CharlotteMc chapter 27 . 2/5/2015
That was a truly incredible story. Words fail me at how much this story moved me. Thanks for writing it.
LamaRama chapter 27 . 2/4/2015
A beautiful story.
I accidently read the epilogue first and then started the story...but it still works and is very powerful
Well written, great plot and characterzation
Darklionne chapter 27 . 2/3/2015
wouah! je viens de relire cette histoire , des larmes a a fin bien entendu, magnifique, continuez d'écrire, Jane et Maura semblent si vivantes...N'abandonnez surtout pas!
floatingbluebutterfly chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
My God that's so sad :( Being close to someone that you love, having to stay away :( If I were Maura I'd be broken, really.
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »