Reviews for -
Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 1/1/2015
Oh oh Angela and Maura at it. Ahhhhh this chapter very emotional. Goodness
Bambibelle84 chapter 22 . 1/1/2015
Omg what an intense chapter. Wowy. Hoyt is dead. What did Hoyt whisper to Jane? Aaahhhhh.
Bambibelle84 chapter 20 . 1/1/2015
I love it how Maura is always there calming Jane down.

Oh No Hoyt Called. That las line just gave me so many chills.
Bambibelle84 chapter 19 . 1/1/2015
[But Zoe tilts her head, and cracks an eye open, her eyebrows coming together to suggest that she is about to get cranky if she does not receive an answer. "Love, Mam," she says again, and her hand in Maura's sweater tugs down ever so slightly. Maura clears her throat, trying to speak around the lump. She has never wished for anything as hard as she wishes that this little girl was her child too. "I…I love you too, little bug]

This scene tho.

["I am certain that my colleague will be dying to tell me exactly what the doctor tastes like."]

Oh my goodness Grrr Hoyt.

Goodness o love this story. I loved how Maura talked with Janr about if she compares her to Katherine. And then Zoe pops in calling Maura Mam. Infront of Jane and I have all these feels.
Bambibelle84 chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
Aww Jane met Katherine in Cape Cod at the beach she was about to drown and Jane saved her.

I loved how Maura made Jane stay in bed after her nightmare.
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 1/1/2015
["You're gorgeous," Jane says, and her eyes never leave Maura's. "Are you alright? I don't mean to hold you so tightly. You just feel…you…" she pause, and Maura breathes underneath her, reaching up to run a hand over Jane's lips, Jane's eyebrows, Jane's ear. She looks down at you. "You feel…the way safety might taste," she says quietly. "Does that make sense? You feel the way it must feel to hear the colors of your favorite painting. "]

Asdfghjkl

[Wrapped around her wrist, already turning blue with bruising, is one, large handprint.]

Omg what an intense chapter wowy.
Bambibelle84 chapter 15 . 1/1/2015
Ahhhhhhh Maura confesses that she loves Jane and Korsak, Frost and Frankie just come with the bad news of Hoyt. Grrrrr.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
I liked that Jane took Maura to Kate tombstone. I kinda saw that coming when Jane invited her to go out. That date. Wow so Jane and Kate took care of the 3 Girls Hoyt almost killed.
Bambibelle84 chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
[Maya doesn't look up from her plate. Although she hasn't had an outburst like the one a couple weeks ago, she is much more standoffish than she used to be. She no longer clamors to sit next to Maura at the table, and the doctor knows that Maya has been sleeping in Jane's bed almost every night since.]

[Maya looks up at her mother, and then across the table. "I want to be a 'tographer," she says steadily. Maura feels herself stiffen and she looks at Jane.]

[Maya takes a deep breath. "Your daddy is proud too," she says quickly, "and can you tell mama I want to be a princess?"]

I knew Maura being a princess for Halloween was gonna come back around. OMG I was in tears with the dialogue between Maura and Maya.

Oh wow Maura fainted. So that's why Maura doesn't celebrate Halloween.
Bambibelle84 chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
[But their eyes only meet for half a second before Jane is turning away, towards the pounding of feet in the hall, and a moment later, Maya appears, followed quickly by Zoe, and the thing that each child carries in her hand makes the doctor feel light headed with dread. "Mama," Maya says, holding up a dark velvety high heeled shoe. "Whose shoe is this?"]

Ahhh I feel for Maura. That scene broke my heart for all 4 of them.

I loved the Conversation between Frankie and Jane. Her throwing him a french frie was so Rizzoli.
Bambibelle84 chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Omg what a tease. But that nightmare was crazy tho.

[And Maya had indeed been a wonderful cake, calling out her line loudly, and enthusiastically and twice (since the first time got her a laugh that she greatly enjoyed), and Zoe had yelled "Hi Maya!" from the audience until Maya had waved back, whispering to the apple next to her, "that's my sister," and prompting another roll of laughter from the audience.]

This is too adorbs. I laughed so much.

[Maura takes a shaky breath. "Don't kiss me," she breathes, "anywhere that you aren't going to kiss me again."]

Asdfghjkl I cant with all that scene I cant.

You write so beautifully. Ugh my goodness.
Bambibelle84 chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
[Jane is dressed in running shorts and a tank top. Her hair is pulled back into a ponytail and her hands are wrapped, as though she's been boxing. She is shiny with sweat from her workout, and her legs and arms are formed and defined. As Maura watches, the brunette flexes unconsciously, her dark, angry eyes fixed on Detective Reynolds.]

Jane Rizzoli is gonna be the death of me.

Omg the moment Angela saw Maya and was speaking to Maya my eyes were watery.

[Jane nods too. "And I want you to see them," she says, looking away. "A lot." At first Angela looks like she's misheard. Even Maura has to replay the sentence in her head to make sure she's understood. "you want me to-" "Yeah," Jane says, shifting uncomfortably under her mother's wide eyed stare. "You're their Nona and…" She shrugs. Angela leans forward and pulls her daughter into a tentative hug that grows stronger and stronger as it becomes clear Jane will not pull away.]

Im drinking my years right now.

[Maura shuts the door softly and turns around, expecting to see Jane heading down the hall. Instead, when she turns, she is pulled into Jane's arms, swallowed inside a hug that she was not expecting.]

Asdfghjkl. Maura is so in love ahhhhh.
Bambibelle84 chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
[Frost looks at Maura sharply, his light brown eyes studying her face. "Where was she?" Maura glances up at his tone. "We fell asleep on the couch," she says simply, and when Frost continues to stare at her, she raises her eyebrows. "What?" "We?" he asks, and he looks torn between anger and disappointment.]

Oh oh that dialogue was so deep. Omg Maura loves Jane.

Wait what Maya saw everything. Oh my goodness. I cant with this infom

["Yes, it does," Maya says reasonably. "Maura doesn't waste 'lect-triss-tee."]

Lol omg she's adorbs. All this scene tho right in the feels. .

[Now she stands in the doorway, sweatpants and tank top, hair in a loose bun at the base of her neck, and the doctor is undone.]

Im undone. Lol.

[And then Jane is moving towards her, Jane is kneeling in front of her, taking her hand in both of her own and….and… pressing them to her lips. And Maura is lost. "There," Jane's eyes find hers. "Now we're even."]

I can't with this. I so loved that at night they have that routine of Jane drinking her beer and Maura her wine.
Bambibelle84 chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Jane sobbing on Maura arms. I cant
Bambibelle84 chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
["Did you knock?" Jane's voice calls down the hall. "Yes, Ma!" Maya calls back exasperated, and she shoots a guilty little look at the doctor. Maura smiles and puts a finger too her lips. Our secret]

Adorbs. Their going to the movies yay.

[. "It's alright," she says quietly, and when Maura looks around at her, she realizes that Jane is speaking directly to her. "I'm okay," she says, and Jane's head tilts ever so slightly towards Maya, her arms still tight around the detective]

Awww I love these little details. I also love Maura and the girls interactions.

[Maura wonders what it's like to care more about another person than you ever have about yourself.]
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »