Reviews for -
Bambibelle84 chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
[ All the same, Maura makes a mental note to watch her language. She doesn't have to slip up to know that Jane would not like this appropriation of her pet names.]

Oh Maura.

All that scene with Maura playing hidden go seek with girls I knew Jane would pop out and get pissed off. Oh oh.

[.. she'd drifted off, looking for something that could help her talk to Jane when she came home…back. When she came back.]
Bambibelle84 chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
[She is careful, however, each night before she goes to sleep, to remind herself as firmly as she can, that this family is. not. hers.]

Oh oh I'm loving that Maura is getting attached.

["Mama's ready," Maura says, feeling both relieved and disappointed. If they had stayed with her much longer, they might have gotten bored, and she's not sure what they would have done then. But if they'd stayed with her much longer, Zoe might have fallen asleep in her arms and… Well, she's not sure what she would have done then, either.

I love it that the girls love Maura. Yup Maura is getting attached.

[And Maura is hit with the same wave as earlier, as Jane's fingers leave her back and return to her pocket. Only this time, she knows exactly what that feeling is.]
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
["Mama…I did not get a hug."]

That broke me.

["Yes," Maura says irritably, "Avoiding, evading, circumventing…do you need another?" Now that the flood gates are open, Maura cannot stop. "I've opened my home to you, and you do not seem grateful in the slightest." This is unfair, Maura knows it's unfair, this woman has been through so much, yet she stares defiantly into wide brown eyes. "You get up an hour earlier than I do, you stay out of sight until I'm gone. You keep your children away from me as though I had leprosy, or were made of glass. Ms. Manners would advise that you at least offer a dinner or a light lunch, to get to know your host." Jane lets out a bark, which could be an attempt at a laugh or a scoff of derision. "Ms. Manners?" she stands, and Maura stands too, not to be outdone. The brunette still has a good four inches on her. "Well, I hope Miss Manners," Jane pulls her fingers into air quotes around the words, and Maura notices she doesn't flinch, "will excuse me if I want to spare both of us that painfully awkward brunch."]

It's about to go down lol

Maura having a nightmare of whe she was 10 and kids in the playground taunting her. :(

Omg Im so in love with Maya and Zoe lol.

[Jane nods, and Maura studies her as she rips up a pancake for Zoe. She's not smiling, but her features are softer. She could smile, if Maura said something entertaining. The doctor feels she's more than up for the challenge.]

What are you up to lol
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Maya and Zoe adorbs. So Maura is getting to know Maya a little and Jane pops out if bo where lol. Oh Jane.

["Mama look how big SpongeBob is"]

Aww. This chapter was adorbs.

Wow so they killed Jane wife Katherine. This is sad. Cant wait to see how you go about this one.
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Very Intrigued. So Maura just met Jane because Frost asked for a favor and Jane went through something hmmm. And Jane has two daughters. I'm very intrigued.
Jaxz chapter 27 . 1/1/2015
This was quite possible one of the best stories I have ever read, I don't mean just online or fan fiction either. It was beautiful, emotional, and I was captivated from the very start. Thank you for sharing this.
IsaCabral chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
Wow. I shouldn't have read this while on PMS. It was THAT fucking good.
zephyrbyte chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
I just found this story recently. I started reading it on Tumblr and then found it on here. 1st of all, i dont know why you have gotten such hate... You write wonderfully! 2nd, this story is so awesome. I am so sad that it's over, but you ended it so well! 3rd, thank you so very much for sharing your work! I'd be a different person if it weren't for reading your spectacular contributions to this wonderful fandom!
Ellenlover1998 chapter 27 . 12/18/2014
This is pure perfection! I cried and laughed all at once. I AM SOOOOOI GLAD I FOUND THIS! dear writer you are my hero! You are perfect.
j1020 chapter 27 . 12/17/2014
Wow, what an amazing story! That was really powerful, so so SOOO well-told, and honest. It was a wild ride and an emotional one, and you did a great job with it. Thank you so much for sharing it (And for the tears you managed to pull out of me)!
LilliRegina chapter 27 . 12/11/2014
OMG
this chapter, it teared me up
such wonderful thoughts
so much Love

Goosebumbs al over

and yes it is true, the words Maya was speaking
I hope that my girlfriend and i will teach and love our daughter this much, so she can grow up to be an open minded, strong, big hearted beautiful woman

Thank you so much for these beautiful, wonderful words
LilliRegina chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
OMG this is my first Rizolli and Isles ff i ever read

it grabs me

this first chapter, so well written, i love it
i just have to keep going
the feelings it gave me

I'm a huge SwanQueen addict

but now i'm a fan of your writing

Dutch girl chapter 27 . 11/23/2014
- sigh - lovely lovely lovely... Thanks!
Bianca chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
Oh wow this is so amazing! I don't even know where to start! While reading your story I went through laughing and crying and excitement and I'm totally blown away by your writing skills! This is so great, please continue writing, you're so talented!
Greetings from Austria
Bianca (:
jrh chapter 27 . 11/19/2014
i've been rereading your stories (finals are coming up, and this is one of my favorite ways to procrastinate). i read while waiting for the bus, or taking the T, or in my doctor's waiting room. But this one. It's always this one. i only read it when i'm alone for some reason. Like it's this sweet, sweet secret thing that's just for me. like i have to read it in secret (even though i want to share it with my mother and my sister and the girl down the block who listens to classical music loudly enough for me to hear it while we walk to class side by side but not together). like it's this whole piece of me i don't want anyone else to know about or witness: when i read this story. thank you for your words. and for the mother and the mother and the mother. i did not see that MY momma, the ghost, was boundless until i read your story. thank you.
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »