Reviews for -
eager reader chapter 27 . 11/17/2014
I just...I cant...OMG! I have so many feels for this story *wipes tear* truly amazing. I loved every part of it. It was sooo great. Best rizzles story out there yet. Good on ya mate! *thumbs up*
Kenya chapter 27 . 11/9/2014
I'm not an avid reader, and I've definitely never read something that was well over 100,000 words within 24 hours...until now. I could not put this story down. Thank you for your incredible interpretation and reimagining of these characters.
netread chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
What GREAT story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you
spritznar chapter 27 . 11/9/2014
i did not mean to read this entire story tonight, but i stumbled across it and couldn't tear myself away... good job
polotiz chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Ok one more thing... This? This chapter? This bit at the end? My goodness I could re-read it a million times. I think I've already started that tally
polotiz chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
So.. It's been a while, and I didn't realise I actually hadn't read this yet - as I've read everything else...
Wow. Just - wow. I can't even begin to describe what a beautiful, heartbreaking, dangerous, loving story that is. The way you handle Jane's pain and Maura's strength is exquisite. Ridiculous how much talent you have. This is without doubt my fav fic of all time , I know I'm going to read it many more times than this but just had to send you thanks
Tiz
Bri chapter 27 . 10/31/2014
This is beautiful! I cried on more than one occasion. May have also sent the link to almost all my friends, regardless of the watch the show or not.
X
Sarah-In-Betwixt chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
I loved this story back when you were posting chapters on tumblr, and I still love it just as much having just re-read it now. Thank you for sharing your stories with us!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/20/2014
I am sitting here at work in tears. This story was magnificent. I truly find anything you write beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
AllInRizzoli chapter 27 . 10/15/2014
TC, I reread this story (5th or 6th time now) and you continue to blow me away with your talent! Your writing never gets old or boring. Thank you for being so freakin amazing. Please don't stop writing.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Ahhh...i loved it...great...great...just loved it.
TheQuietMouse chapter 27 . 10/9/2014
That's it, I'm having a colourmetheworld binge. I need more feels.
Julsie bear chapter 27 . 10/9/2014
The tile should be "The Ghost"
Jennifer chapter 27 . 10/6/2014
Beautiful Story. :) I have a title for you: Finding Home
It's what they both do. They find home within each other.
vanpike chapter 27 . 10/6/2014