Reviews for -
Bnsldy chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
Oh boy! I just finished the last chapter and I am crying! I insist, this fic should be called Perfection, it is just amazing! what a gift you have! Congrats!
Bnsldy chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
I have a name for this fic, it is Perfection! My God! Your stories are just beautiful and full of feelings! Amazing job!
MethodMarx chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
Consistently brilliant. Well done.
jakiezombie chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
beautiful. i've actually read it twice... i love the epilogue
bethchildz chapter 27 . 9/18/2014
One of the best fics I've ever read, if not my favourite of all time. Absolutely fantastic. I have no other words.
doccubus lurver chapter 27 . 9/15/2014
I usually don't leave reviews but I had to with this one. This made me want to turn the page as fast as I could. I felt so many emotions, they ranged to laughing out loud to tears to feeling protective and proud of the characters. This is an amazing story and was a wonderful journey from a talented and awesome writer. I absolutely hated getting to the end. Thank you so much for an unforgettable story.

On a side note this wonderful work deserves a title if you can ever come up with one. Again thank you so very much for sharing.
Writer with Cherry Ice Cream chapter 27 . 9/14/2014
This story is so sad... but so amazing at the same time... you made me cry a few times, like real tears. Didn't know that was possible... I love this story even though it breaks my heart. You did a good job and now I'm going to read all your other stories.
X
DarkPoetess chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
Wow... So on long Stories I have the habit of reading the reviews first to see if it was worth it read...All the reviews I read said that it was but... Wow I didn't expect it to be this absolutely amazing. I honestly couldn't think of a single critique I could give you. It felt genuine, touching. It was honestly Beautiful. I'm not gonna say I cried but... not gonna lie I got choked up a couple of time. All I can say is Well done. And when you go and write a real book let me know because I defiantly want to read it!
JRizzlesM chapter 27 . 9/10/2014
Amazing...

I'm French so I apologize for my English and I want to say so many things but I can't find words or structure of sentence..

But I read your story for two days. I devoured it. And I laughed, cried, stressed...

And the Epilogue, Oh my God !

Thank you a lot for this. I've already loved " Save Me ". In fact, I love your style and your words.

Keep sharing your stories please but, mainly, keep writing, even for yourself, because you're talented my friend
aznblossom chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL! This is absolutely beautiful! TT
oh all the feels! You are a genius! So creative, so talented, and so clever! This is an amazing story and it has been a wonderful roller coaster ride reading this! Ty so much for creating and sharing! I look forward to reading more of your works!
aznblossom chapter 24 . 9/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! You are such an amazing writer and are so clever and creative! This is an amazing story!
AznBlossom chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
OH MY GAWD! THIS IS AMAZING! So heartbreaking and yet so motivating and empowering! You are a genius! This is incredible! You are so talented!
ab chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
OH MY GAWD! the drama the suspense TT
no hoyt, no!

you are a genius! i am enjoying reading every moment of this
ab chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL! I am loving this path to recovering and loving oneself and others!
ab chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
poor Maura TT poor baby. omg you are a genius! the plots and flashback and omg TT
this is incredible to read!
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »