Reviews for -
Bri chapter 27 . 10/31/2014
This is beautiful! I cried on more than one occasion. May have also sent the link to almost all my friends, regardless of the watch the show or not.
X
Sarah-In-Betwixt chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
I loved this story back when you were posting chapters on tumblr, and I still love it just as much having just re-read it now. Thank you for sharing your stories with us!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/20/2014
I am sitting here at work in tears. This story was magnificent. I truly find anything you write beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
AllInRizzoli chapter 27 . 10/15/2014
TC, I reread this story (5th or 6th time now) and you continue to blow me away with your talent! Your writing never gets old or boring. Thank you for being so freakin amazing. Please don't stop writing.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Ahhh...i loved it...great...great...just loved it.
TheQuietMouse chapter 27 . 10/9/2014
That's it, I'm having a colourmetheworld binge. I need more feels.
Julsie bear chapter 27 . 10/9/2014
The tile should be "The Ghost"
Jennifer chapter 27 . 10/6/2014
Beautiful Story. :) I have a title for you: Finding Home
It's what they both do. They find home within each other.
vanpike chapter 27 . 10/6/2014
Beautifull...
xxkizixx chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
I don't know how this review can do this story justice, especially as it has so many already.

All I can offer is that if you are looking at these reviews trying to decide whether this story is worth the 27 chapters, as I was a few short hours ago, please read this. It is beautiful and heartbreaking and breathtakingly honest.

You should be so proud of this work colormetheworld.
JadeStone422 chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
This has to be the best fanfic I have ever read in my life and I've read a lot! This story evoked so many different emotions and once I sat down and started reading it I couldn't stop. You are an AMAZING writer and worthy of publication. You are now my most favored writer...bar none!
Eiffpatrol chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
I wish I could meet you. I wish I could give you every award possible to give a writer. I read this story every couple of weeks or months, and I honestly cannot get over it. I don't understand why this piece makes me feel every emotion that I am usually not capable of feeling, but I will not give it up. Your piece can teach children how to love, to say the least. This couldn't have come from somewhere that was not personal to you...I live through this story, it gives me hope and it makes me feel love. Reading this is so painful and beautiful. Thank you so, so much for sharing your immaculate talent with the world.
Bnsldy chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
Oh boy! I just finished the last chapter and I am crying! I insist, this fic should be called Perfection, it is just amazing! what a gift you have! Congrats!
Bnsldy chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
I have a name for this fic, it is Perfection! My God! Your stories are just beautiful and full of feelings! Amazing job!
MethodMarx chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
Consistently brilliant. Well done.
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »