Reviews for -
ab chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
OH MY GAWD! the drama the suspense TT
no hoyt, no!

you are a genius! i am enjoying reading every moment of this
ab chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL! I am loving this path to recovering and loving oneself and others!
ab chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
poor Maura TT poor baby. omg you are a genius! the plots and flashback and omg TT
this is incredible to read!
ab chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL! You are a genius!
ab chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
this is so cathartic and beautiful! i enjoyed reading this a lot ] ty
ab chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
this is so sweet and beautiful! im glad to see jane is healing, and omg, this is so beautiful!
ab chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL! oh the feels and omg, you are an amazing writer
ab chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
omg this is beautiful! you are a genius!
ab chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
beautiful! but argg that charles hoyt!
but this story is very beautiful
ab chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
omg this is beautiful! im enjoying reading this very much!
ab chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
omg this is so interesting!
BethChilds34 chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
Seriously this entire fic, and all of the others you've written, are crazy amazing and awesome. This was the first one I ever read of yours and I absolutely love it! I first read it maybe six months ago and I haven't reread it until now. I can't even form real words as to how I really feel about it because you have basically rendered me speechless. Thank you so much for writing this and posting it and I live for updates on your other fics. Thanks!
cubantexan chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
Bravisima! Really enjoy your work and full character development.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/24/2014
I would read this as a book, I would watch it as a TV series, I would watch the movie. Over and over. It's an amazing story, it doesn't matter it's a fanfic. You're so skilled. Thank you for sharing this. I spent a few nights with it, I couldn't stop once I had started reading. Every chapter filled with enough of everything to keep me interested, I laughed, I cried, I got angry, I gasped in shock, I giggled, I got frustrated... I felt like I knew these people, it's kind of weird I feel sad I have to let them go. I will surely come back and read it again. I love it that much.
Kristyvdv chapter 27 . 8/23/2014
I never thought it would be possible to be so moved by a story. I discovered this story yesterday on a fic recs post and i stayed up all night reading it. I just finished and as i'm writing this, i am such a mess and there are tears running down my face. You have written the most perfect piece of work i have ever come across. Thank you.
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »