Reviews for -
natsuki3 chapter 26 . 8/22/2014
Wow... I'm trying to gather my thoughts
Superb story. At the beginning I thought Jane was running from an abusive husband.

That was a very emotional journey.

Death is part of life but grieving is always hard. Especially when the circumstances are as tragic and cruel as these.
How would someone reach an inner peace when the beloved one had departed this world in agony.
How can you find solace when you feel responsible, thinking you've contributed to it, even if indirectly.
A consequence of your actions. A sentence you shouldn't have said, a thought you shouldn't have shared. It wrecked your life, broke your family. That's what you keep thinking. It's eating you from within...

This story is remarkable because it make you think, feel, cry and smile.
Shelby1316 chapter 27 . 8/22/2014
Simply the most nail biting thriller, wonderfully written, most beautiful love and family story I have ever read - including published works. You are brilliant, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your gift.
magicofgreys chapter 27 . 8/18/2014
You are an amazing writer and I love your work.
LeoIsAnAries chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
Jesus H. I've cried at a lot of stories but none as hard as this. Just...Thank you for writing this. It's...wonderful.
Radleks chapter 27 . 8/11/2014
This was an incredible story about the power of love. A roller coaster of emotion and wonderfully written. It is one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
Thank you for sharing this story with me (and everyone else who's read it). I spent couple of nights with this one and I can honestly say that this was one of the best Rizzles stories I've read. And I've read many. So. Thank you again, I loved it!
Aried chapter 27 . 7/31/2014
And finally number six: Sometimes you just need to stop smiling or saying wow and thank the author for their f****** amazing story. It was wonderfully touching, thank you for creating and sharing it.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/26/2014
I dont even have words to describe what this fanfic has done to me, it touched me on so many levels that, by the end of the last chapter, I found myself crying with so many emotions. You're skilled and you clearly have a gift in writing, dont ever doubt that. Thank you for sharing your gift, thank you so much.
Sunne24 chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
Beautiful story.
Kristastic chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
My dear, I have to say, this is the most captivating, amazing story I have ever read. Yes it is fan fiction. But you turned it into something else entirely. Something so beautiful I binge read over the course of two days, taking my breaks at work just to read a few paragraphs in between bites of a sandwich, staying up late until my eyes droop and I can't see the words. What I am trying to say is... Thank you for sharing your work with all of us. I can only hope to be half the writer you are one day. You painted a vivid painting of Maura and Jane and I can't wait to reread it already. Be proud of your baby! D It was fantastic!
Lena chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is absolutely incredible. Thank you so much for this, it's better than most novels I've read. You are so incredibly talented. This really touched me and I feel that you got the storyline perfect. Having two mothers myself I can just say that it's very realistic and it really got me deep in feels. I honestly quit reading it after the third chapter for a few weeks then one day I decided to keep reading and by the fifth chapter I was completely enthralled. I'm so glad I didn't quit it because it has become one of my favorite fanfictions ever. Thank you so much, you are a huge inspiration and you are so very talented. Keep writing forever and always. Thank you.
giantessmess chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I read this on tumblr when you first posted it. I am so excited to read it all over again.
KelliMarie9109x chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Seriously. This...

This is AMAZING!

Please keep writing...forever!
gawker chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
Wow. I have no words. This is absolutely brilliant. Truly wonderful, beautiful, touching story that is amazingly and perfectly told. This story is one of the best I've ever read. You are so gifted and I know I speak for everyone that read this story when I say that we are so grateful that you shared this priceless piece of art with all of us.
jam66 chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Absolutely brilliant, made me laugh and cry, a truly wonderful story,
Thankyou x