Reviews for -
ab chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL! oh the feels and omg, you are an amazing writer
ab chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
omg this is beautiful! you are a genius!
ab chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
beautiful! but argg that charles hoyt!
but this story is very beautiful
ab chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
omg this is beautiful! im enjoying reading this very much!
ab chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
omg this is so interesting!
BethChilds34 chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
Seriously this entire fic, and all of the others you've written, are crazy amazing and awesome. This was the first one I ever read of yours and I absolutely love it! I first read it maybe six months ago and I haven't reread it until now. I can't even form real words as to how I really feel about it because you have basically rendered me speechless. Thank you so much for writing this and posting it and I live for updates on your other fics. Thanks!
cubantexan chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
Bravisima! Really enjoy your work and full character development.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/24/2014
I would read this as a book, I would watch it as a TV series, I would watch the movie. Over and over. It's an amazing story, it doesn't matter it's a fanfic. You're so skilled. Thank you for sharing this. I spent a few nights with it, I couldn't stop once I had started reading. Every chapter filled with enough of everything to keep me interested, I laughed, I cried, I got angry, I gasped in shock, I giggled, I got frustrated... I felt like I knew these people, it's kind of weird I feel sad I have to let them go. I will surely come back and read it again. I love it that much.
Kristyvdv chapter 27 . 8/23/2014
I never thought it would be possible to be so moved by a story. I discovered this story yesterday on a fic recs post and i stayed up all night reading it. I just finished and as i'm writing this, i am such a mess and there are tears running down my face. You have written the most perfect piece of work i have ever come across. Thank you.
natsuki3 chapter 26 . 8/22/2014
Wow... I'm trying to gather my thoughts
Superb story. At the beginning I thought Jane was running from an abusive husband.

That was a very emotional journey.

Death is part of life but grieving is always hard. Especially when the circumstances are as tragic and cruel as these.
How would someone reach an inner peace when the beloved one had departed this world in agony.
How can you find solace when you feel responsible, thinking you've contributed to it, even if indirectly.
A consequence of your actions. A sentence you shouldn't have said, a thought you shouldn't have shared. It wrecked your life, broke your family. That's what you keep thinking. It's eating you from within...

This story is remarkable because it make you think, feel, cry and smile.
Shelby1316 chapter 27 . 8/22/2014
Simply the most nail biting thriller, wonderfully written, most beautiful love and family story I have ever read - including published works. You are brilliant, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your gift.
magicofgreys chapter 27 . 8/18/2014
You are an amazing writer and I love your work.
LeoIsAnAries chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
Jesus H. I've cried at a lot of stories but none as hard as this. Just...Thank you for writing this. It's...wonderful.
Radleks chapter 27 . 8/11/2014
This was an incredible story about the power of love. A roller coaster of emotion and wonderfully written. It is one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
Thank you for sharing this story with me (and everyone else who's read it). I spent couple of nights with this one and I can honestly say that this was one of the best Rizzles stories I've read. And I've read many. So. Thank you again, I loved it!
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »