Reviews for -
Aried chapter 27 . 7/31/2014
And finally number six: Sometimes you just need to stop smiling or saying wow and thank the author for their f****** amazing story. It was wonderfully touching, thank you for creating and sharing it.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/26/2014
I dont even have words to describe what this fanfic has done to me, it touched me on so many levels that, by the end of the last chapter, I found myself crying with so many emotions. You're skilled and you clearly have a gift in writing, dont ever doubt that. Thank you for sharing your gift, thank you so much.
Sunne24 chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
Beautiful story.
Kristastic chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
My dear, I have to say, this is the most captivating, amazing story I have ever read. Yes it is fan fiction. But you turned it into something else entirely. Something so beautiful I binge read over the course of two days, taking my breaks at work just to read a few paragraphs in between bites of a sandwich, staying up late until my eyes droop and I can't see the words. What I am trying to say is... Thank you for sharing your work with all of us. I can only hope to be half the writer you are one day. You painted a vivid painting of Maura and Jane and I can't wait to reread it already. Be proud of your baby! D It was fantastic!
Lena chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is absolutely incredible. Thank you so much for this, it's better than most novels I've read. You are so incredibly talented. This really touched me and I feel that you got the storyline perfect. Having two mothers myself I can just say that it's very realistic and it really got me deep in feels. I honestly quit reading it after the third chapter for a few weeks then one day I decided to keep reading and by the fifth chapter I was completely enthralled. I'm so glad I didn't quit it because it has become one of my favorite fanfictions ever. Thank you so much, you are a huge inspiration and you are so very talented. Keep writing forever and always. Thank you.
giantessmess chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I read this on tumblr when you first posted it. I am so excited to read it all over again.
KelliMarie9109x chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Seriously. This...

This is AMAZING!

Please keep writing...forever!
gawker chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
Wow. I have no words. This is absolutely brilliant. Truly wonderful, beautiful, touching story that is amazingly and perfectly told. This story is one of the best I've ever read. You are so gifted and I know I speak for everyone that read this story when I say that we are so grateful that you shared this priceless piece of art with all of us.
jam66 chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Absolutely brilliant, made me laugh and cry, a truly wonderful story,
Thankyou x
Eiffpatrol chapter 27 . 7/1/2014
God. Are you for real? Are you fucking kidding me...? This has got to be one of the most amazing fan fics I have ever read. I am up at 430 am because I couldn't stop reading. This is beyond any novel out there in terms of accepting same sex couples as parents, and writers and followers like you are seriously fucking pulling this generation leaps and bounds ahead of most people in the world right now. In regards to Katherine/Jane/Maura...you did it so right and just and accepting. This is some of the most heartfelt and beautiful stuff I've ever read. You are amazing. I hope to God you never stop writing.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/24/2014
Actually crying! Ohmhghd dem feelz all up in here be like . c: :O been an emotional rollercoaster
I salute you :3
Jasmin x
PepSi143 chapter 27 . 6/22/2014
Omg your writing is incredible! I can't even begin to express how much your stories have opened my heart, and left such a lasting imprint on my soul. Your stories trigger every kind of emotion imaginable, and when I reach the end of one, I feel so good inside because there's so much that I have been able to gain. Don't want to ramble lol... I guess all I'm trying to say in the end is... Thank You!
desc12 chapter 27 . 6/12/2014
This story is beautiful…..thank you for sharing.
RizzlesReader chapter 27 . 6/11/2014
I have read this story over and over again a thousand times ... each time I start bawling like a baby.
Can someone pass me the tissues?
Guest chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
I am crying endless tears. Wow, what a powerful story.
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »