Reviews for -
Eiffpatrol chapter 27 . 7/1/2014
God. Are you for real? Are you fucking kidding me...? This has got to be one of the most amazing fan fics I have ever read. I am up at 430 am because I couldn't stop reading. This is beyond any novel out there in terms of accepting same sex couples as parents, and writers and followers like you are seriously fucking pulling this generation leaps and bounds ahead of most people in the world right now. In regards to Katherine/Jane/Maura...you did it so right and just and accepting. This is some of the most heartfelt and beautiful stuff I've ever read. You are amazing. I hope to God you never stop writing.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/24/2014
Actually crying! Ohmhghd dem feelz all up in here be like . c: :O been an emotional rollercoaster
I salute you :3
Jasmin x
PepSi143 chapter 27 . 6/22/2014
Omg your writing is incredible! I can't even begin to express how much your stories have opened my heart, and left such a lasting imprint on my soul. Your stories trigger every kind of emotion imaginable, and when I reach the end of one, I feel so good inside because there's so much that I have been able to gain. Don't want to ramble lol... I guess all I'm trying to say in the end is... Thank You!
desc12 chapter 27 . 6/12/2014
This story is beautiful…..thank you for sharing.
RizzlesReader chapter 27 . 6/11/2014
I have read this story over and over again a thousand times ... each time I start bawling like a baby.
Can someone pass me the tissues?
Guest chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
I am crying endless tears. Wow, what a powerful story.
magrat70 chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
One of the best pieces of fan fiction I have ever read. I think Gerritsen would be proud of this
killie 64 chapter 27 . 6/8/2014
This was such a pleasure to read. Well thought out, characters developed brilliantly, the pace was perfect - a definate 'page' turner and wrapped up nicely in the epilogue. Thanks for the entertainment and enjoyment I got from reading your story. Cheers ;))
killie 64 chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
This story is friggin' AWESOME! I still don't know how I missed this the first time I read some of your ff's, crazy. The way you bring lines and scenes from the show and give it your own twist is simply devine! And I absolutely love Maya & Zoe, too cute. And now they are both callin Maura Mam! Too much! Maura really has something to loose now Hoyt is back...dun dundun dun! Off to read the final few chaps and discover how it all ends! Cheers ;))
Tessaiga-M chapter 27 . 6/5/2014
I read this story some weeks ago, so I don't have much to say in this moment. But I need you to know that I loved this story. I really did. At the beginning I didn't have it much faith, but happily I read the whole thing, because was a great story! So it goes to my favorite list here in fanfiction and in my head! if someone ever ask me for some recommendations, I wouldn't doubt in recommend this :D
killie 64 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Only two chapters in and I'm so in love with this story. Love Maura's interaction with Maya, just irresistible. Kudos, cheers ;))
killie 64 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
WOW! How did I miss this?! Captivating right from the start and so many questions left unsaid. Always leave us wanting more and there is so much I want to know. Looking forward to what lays ahead. Cheers ;))
bassmyst chapter 27 . 6/4/2014
1:40am and I've just finished. So worth it. Amazing story. Thank you.
isabelle chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This story is close to MY heart. I love every word. Won't you write another jane\maura fiction?
zee chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
You are really good at making up how Jane and Maura first meet and get to know each other. Write another story where they meet under different circumstances. Pleaaaaaaase. Write another one.
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »