Reviews for -
Guest chapter 27 . 4/6/2014
I sent this as an ask on your Tumblr a while ago before I really realized guests can post reviews on here too, so I wanted it to be public.

I am, as other people have also said, blown away by this. I've not read a lot of fanfiction, but I have read a lot of things generally, and it's been a long time since a story has touched me like this has. The relationship you created for Jane and Maura is so beautiful, but I especially love that you created drama, not through conflicts between them, but through situations that allow them to grow as people, and also to grow closer and find so much strength in each other. So moving. Now I have to explain to my partner why I've been crying reading this, since I never cry while I'm reading. I also know I'll have trouble watching the show itself now, because this is what real Rizzles canon should be. Thank you again.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Reread this story several times & this chapter never fails to make me breathless.
The love, the love, the love.

You make these two make even more sense. So glad you published this one before I got nauseated of your constant janeabuse.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Reread this fic a few times as I adore it but the cup thing still confuses me?
No idea what you were going for Jane feeling there *scratches head*
Guest chapter 27 . 3/28/2014
This is a riveting story. A very well written story. Thank you so much.
sailor8t chapter 27 . 3/28/2014
Wow. Just. Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
very well written, great characterizations, superbly plotted. Love how you incorporated all the familiar R&I iconic stuff with b the AU twist.
MiA the ReD chapter 27 . 3/20/2014
I read this in 3 days and you've blown me away with it. This story was AMAZING!
RachelDory chapter 27 . 3/9/2014
Just beautiful! You had me gasping out loud several times and crying at the end. Beautiful!
ConfessedGleek16 chapter 27 . 3/9/2014
I...I just...I can't? I can't just..why? Just why? So beautiful and I just..bye
Guest chapter 27 . 3/5/2014
I'm crying right now - I just - holy crap. I couldn't stop reading this, I starting this morning and just couldn't stop. This is an amazing story, you have a gift.
bethchilds34 chapter 27 . 3/5/2014
Um okay wow. This blew me away. There are no words for this. Seriously you're an amazing writer. I started reading this yesterday and only paused to sleep and go to class. I love where you took this and what you did and it was all so amazing! Great job on this!
stripedheart chapter 27 . 3/4/2014
I AM CRYING. this took hours but i couldn't stop, it was beautiful and awful and touching and momentous and you're brilliant. i cried and i laughed. i am stunned by how on point you kept these characters: jane is so fierce and raw and maura is so strong and brilliant and even though you've thrown them into this au, you riffed off their original characters wonderfully. and korsak! man i feel like you hit him on the head. and frankie too. i could go on. but basically: this was beautiful. you're brilliant. congrats on creating this wonderful piece of fiction because i have a feeling it's going to stick with me for a long while.
stripedheart chapter 15 . 3/3/2014
WHY WASN'T THIS THE ACTUAL SHOW. JFC. I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A CONNIPTION OVER HOW ON POINT THIS IS.
stripedheart chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
oh man, a little over halfway through this. i'm amazed at the rhythm of the whole thing, you're a master of hitting the fluffiest high notes and then the most desperate angsty lows and then evening out to a tentative truce. the pacing! the mature emotional dialogue! the way you still deliver some serious angst without demeaning the characters' personalities by making them act irrationally or cruelly. they are both so good to each other and yet so unable to fully connect right now but it's not stopping them from being considerate and kind and communicating. (does that make sense? often authors take the cheap way out by writing off some poor, ooc motivation and reaction that is dumb and simple but you've earned every heart breaking moment here.) maya and zoey are the best kids, they seem real and fitting and are charming as hell. i just. this is so impressive and i'm so glad i found it because it's been a wonderful read this evening.
stripedheart chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is such a fantastic opening, I'm enthralled already. You left so much mystery while establishing enough background to be credible. And I love the kids' names! (I usually hate the kids names...) Jane Rizzoli with kids is like 10/10 A, I am so stoked to read the rest of this.
1,127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »