Reviews for -
YouKnowWho-tf chapter 27 . 1/31/2021
wow just wow. I don’t think I’ve ever had a fanfic make me cry before until I read this. after the last chapter I just started balling. Your fics have a way of making me feel emotions I didn’t even know I had. Your writing is so touching and heart-wrenching that it feels as if I’m living through every moment they are. You truly have a gift for creating stories with complex characters, beautiful moments, and seething emotions. This is my new favorite fic by far and I know will cherish it and reread it a ridiculous amount of times. Truly, thank you so much for writing this story.
TLbugsy chapter 25 . 1/22/2021
Gosh, I’ve just read this for like the fifth time and it tears me up every time. You have the best way with words and I am always so very in awe of your storytelling ability every time I re read. I’ve never even watched this show but I feel like I know the characters in real life. You make me feel so much with your words! I hope you are doing well wherever you are in the universe right now.
Best wishes,
Bugsy
Guest chapter 27 . 1/1/2021
Who knows if people even check their accounts anymore, but this is an amazing story and I would recommend to anyone, even people who have no idea what Rizzles means.
ThisUserNameIsAlreadyTaken chapter 27 . 11/18/2020
Read this all in one go, truly amazing
Rocio3452 chapter 27 . 8/23/2020
My god it took me the whole day to read this story and I don't regret it a single bit lol. You really had me hooked with the family dynamics, the pining and then with Hoyt and the healing afterwards. It was a breathtaking story and I'm glad I eventually found my way to it.
km.montgo75 chapter 27 . 8/21/2020
Such a beautiful story
Lucky045 chapter 27 . 8/7/2020
I don’t know how to say what I want to say about this, so I was going to go away without saying anything but that’s not really fair. This meant a lot to me. Thank you for it.
li02 chapter 27 . 6/30/2020
¡Lo máximo!
li02 chapter 26 . 6/30/2020
Es una de la historias mas bien narradas que conozco de esta enorgullece leerla y estoy agradecida por la oportunidad de .
Ausearper chapter 1 . 6/7/2020
amazing story telling...
mmoore24 chapter 27 . 5/24/2020
This is one of the most devastatingly beautiful stories I've read with these characters. Just so well done. I can't wait to read your other stories.
Blue chapter 27 . 5/18/2020
When I say I'm weeping...the rollercoaster of emotions this fic put me through! The stress! The grief! The love! The unbelievable sweetness of that image of Maya and Zoe with baby Katie! This fic is absolutely amazing, thanks you for posting it here.
rg521 chapter 27 . 5/8/2020
I recently started a Rizzoli and Isles rewatch and decided to read some fanfic. This was my first fic for this pairing and I loved it! Thanks for sharing.
WilderMoore chapter 27 . 4/30/2020
This is literally my 6th time reading this. No exaggeration and every time I read it, it feels like the first time and I love it more on each read over. Your talent for writing is something special. I've read all of your fanfics and they're all amazing but this one holds a special place in my heart for all the emotions it brings out even when I've read it 6 times before. Continue being wonderful
Yenni Mallard chapter 27 . 4/8/2020
Holy wow. I haven't fanfic'd in years and I've never seen Rizzoli and Isles. How I found myself here, I couldn't say. But this gripped my heart and gut and mind from the start. Excellent, thank you.
1,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »