Reviews for -
Zasterfate chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
This was so meaningful.
I'll never forget it.
your fan chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I can't believe this doesnt have more reviews! One of the best pieces I have read. It is besutiful snd gut wrenching and amazing and it made me laugh and cry and everything in between. I have read all of your stories and you are so talented. Thank you for giving us the gift of your work. Well done.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
This is the second time I have read this story. I sat down from 10am until 4pm and just read it. It has so many different aspects that reading it more than once is easy. It is truly great and you should be very proud of yourself. Well done 3
NightmareWalker chapter 27 . 1/10/2014
Goooood...this story just gets better every time I read it. I can't thank you enough for posting it here for us to read; for sharing your thoughts and imagination with us. Fantastic and heart-wrenching and deep, so very deep. Thank you from the depths of my soul.

May Bendis Light Your Way
ISIBB chapter 27 . 1/10/2014
Oh god that was beautiful. And beyond words. All I can say is that I feel it. I feel it, greatly. And the feeling is overwhelming. Oh this story was oh so magnificent. Precious so precious...
Guest chapter 27 . 1/8/2014
This was brilliant. i love your writing and i love this story. it is a beautiful tale. Thank you
67blackbelt chapter 27 . 1/3/2014
Beautiful!
PalCalAri chapter 27 . 1/1/2014
I am totally awe stuck after reading this one
Was wondering how did I miss to read this one when I have read all your fics . Guess better late then never.

I completed reading this is in 2 nights .. Your writing was so gripping that I could actually feel a movie going on in my head. Felt so many emotions at once. I was laughing at Zoe amd Mayas Antique's, I was crying for Jane, super angry on Hoyt, loved by Maura's sincere pure love for Jane, angst within Jane, spirit to come over everything and start fresh. Staying strong for your loved ones but crumble when u alone.. This list would go on.

There were family moments which I craved for more. My picture perfect moment was Jane speaking to Kate in an open sky while vacationing at Maldives , Maura asking My my tonne maid of honor and the cream was speech by Maya at the end. You know one can be demanding but I totally wish there could be more .. I mean sequel into their lives ahead just like your other stories .

But this Jane and Maura story would always be remembered .. It is on top list of stories ever written on them. Had to write this before I call it a night.

Happy 2014 ..
Hope6968 chapter 27 . 1/1/2014
OMG, That was fabulous. Thank you so very much. Hope.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2013
this. is. life. i really don't know what to say now that i'm done reading this... it's taken me some time to get through it. i think mostly because of the fact that it was sweet and slow and i wanted to kind of let it grow into me as i read because the whole story line was so breath taking and extravagant that i couldn't really even imagine that it wasn't real. seeing Jane and Maura go through life in that beautiful perspective was so refreshing and totally stunning. the way you breathed life into these characters was fa nominal. i loved this story. i cried multiple times. i had to stop at points because it was like a movie in my mind. when i had to leave, or stop reading, it broke my heart to know i would have to wait till the next time i had some free time to read to finish whatever chapter i had been on. i think your ability to form these stories of yours are... a true gift. a beautiful one at that. i hope you get published, i hope yo are writing novels of your own. because you have a wonderful talent.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/29/2013
My christmas present to myself was saving this to reread in one long glorious go. Even second time round it moved me a hundred times over.

Merry Christmas to me
Merry Christmas to you
Guest chapter 27 . 12/29/2013
My christmas present to myself was saving the rereading
IsaBabisa chapter 27 . 12/28/2013
Holy shit. I didn't see this. For some reason I just pulled up your stories to see where they all were at and I realized I hadn't read this. Your stories are amazing. Your writing is fan-fucking-tastic. THIS epilogue, this idea of graduation and summing it all up and showing the moment that everyone finally GETS it...This is pure absolute brilliance. I did not think I could love another story like I do The Moment, and when I got about halfway through this one, I thought Keys was better. But I had faith in your muse and I stuck with you and I can say now that this piece of this story has now made it my number one favorite piece of writing in the world. Including the Harry Potter books. Including the Anne Rice books. These characters have come to life in a way I never would have expected. They are real and honest and true and it pains me to think they don't actually exist in this reality. I wish I can dissolve into the imaginary paper your stories are written on-not the internet cause it's too big and scary. And just live in this world where shit makes sense. I think I love you. Thank. You.
rizzlescalzonafic chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I'm intrigued. I'll probably be up late tonight reading this. I love your writing.
jsnyp chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Just when I think I'm done with fanfiction, I'll read something like this that I literally can't put down. This story was better than several published works I've read. The characters are so gripping and more tangible than the ones you actually get to see on the show. You are truly a gifted writer. Thank you.
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »